“Happy times!”

Wild West Rafting
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Gardiner
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Full service adventure center for the North Entrance to Yellowstone National Park. We provide DAY or OVERNIGHT WHITEWATER RAFTING! River Kayaking! Perfect for the entire family...WET or DRYscenic rafting for all ages! You may enjoy BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN HORSEBACK RIDES. Try your hand at Fly Fishing! Or you may desire to have a guided Scenic or Wildlife tour of Yellowstone Naitonal Park. If you are really an outdoor enthusiast you can participate in our Day Hikes or even our Overnight Backpacking Trips!
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The whole team at Wild West is well-informed, super-nice, and fun. Ben, Thor, and Evan took our staff of 20+ on a trip on the Yellowstone. Even with the cold rain and mud, they made the trip a treat with their good-natured approach to the joys of rafting. I loved it so much I went out with them on a full-day trip less than a week later. My guide was Kyle and he had a super-mellow attitude and style. And, he taught me how to row the big oars. I will definitely go back out with them the next time I am in Montana. Loved it!!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Through a friend at work my family, co-workers and volunteers got together for some rafting on the Yellowstone. I have never been to Gardiner or rafting before, my suggestion do not wait 40 years to try it. Go to Wild West. When we departed there were 7 rafts into the river, many families and friends. I even meet some people from my hometown in Napa, CA. All the guides seemed fun and entertaining. A big thanks to our Guide Ben.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I've gone on several whitewater trips, Wild West Rafting is by far the most accommodating company I have ever dealt with! They are friendly and helpful, and do their best to make your experience the best it can be!!! We love you guys! Our guide was Ben, who was helpful, cheerful, and just plain fun! The entire staff was WONDERFUL!!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The staff were amazing and made the trip down the river informational and adventurous. Our guide knew a lot about the area and shared many stories about Gardiner and the Yellowstone river. He also let my son ride up front on the raft and it made his entire trip!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had our whole staff of 23 out on the river with Ben, Evan and Thor at Wild West and it was great! The trip was beautiful and fun. There was time for calm floating down the river when those who wanted to swim could go overboard and those of us who wanted to practice got the chance to haul our colleagues back into the rafts and there were some exciting rapids. Lot's of fun, including the conversations with our guides.

1  Thank BCForestgal

Been to Wild West Rafting? Share your experiences!