Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Extremely Fun

Reviewed July 15, 2018
kpakenham0701
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

All reviews mt falls tour fun yellowstone
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Great fun , we were a small group ( only 2 people ) and it was no problem to take us on an adventure ! it's a little hard to locate their office , but it's worth it !!! we had a great time! We went up to the top of the steep hill that overlooked the town & valley, it was fun and the views of Yellowstone were amazing ! If you have never tried a Segway tour you are missing out , this one is great and well worth the time ! Our guide was very nice and helpful !

1  Thank Dennis H
Reviewed July 15, 2018

My husband and 3 teenagers had a great time on this tour. The instructor, Kate, was.friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The tour brought us up a hillside and we saw fantastic views of Yellowstone. Recommend that if you take the tour in mid-July to wear long pants. The flies in the area are rather relentless and it is hard to keep them off while on the segway. This a must do if visiting Gardiner!!

1  Thank kpakenham0701
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Had a tour on 3rd of July. Me and my family enjoyed the tour. Kids were very happy riding the machines. I would do it again.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

My husband and I had done a Segway tour before and when we saw the brochure @ the Chamber we were interested. We had been in Yellowstone and done and seen all the regular sites in the last few days. This was a great call! We had Kate for our guide, they made sure we were ready for our tour, good training and understanding of the Segway. Going up in the mountains was spectacular, the scenery was so beautiful & a panoramic view of Gardiner and the Yellowstone North entrance valley. Had a great time and shows that you can teach "old" dogs new tricks, we are 60 & 69!
Lynn and Pat from Seeley Lake, MT

3  Thank Patrick M
Reviewed August 12, 2017

My ride was amazing and I haven't dreamed of seeing such beautiful scenery. The wild life was amazing we saw bison eagle and some antelope. When we come back will do it all again.

2  Thank ThomasK7474
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Our family of 4 really enjoyed the 1 1/2 hour evening tour into the hills above Gardiner, MT. We have two teenage boys and were looking for something to do that wouldn't take up half of a day. This was perfect! Our tour guide was awesome. It was more scenic than I thought it would be. You can see Mammoth Site in Yellowstone from a distance and we saw elk and bison. We would do this again!

3  Thank Dhahn
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Thank you very much! Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed the tour! together with the Segway is very comfortable and cool! I recommend to everyone!

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

It was extraordinary experience! I want to appreciate these guys for the best views in Gardiner. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Me and my family took the tour on the end of summer and I had never done something like that before! I had a blast! Riding a Segway is so much fun. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

1  Thank _irenevdy
Reviewed October 23, 2016

Unbelievable experience! Gardiner in and of itself is a true gem, but a short 5 mile Segway ride up into the hills offers a unique experience in the old gold mining town of Jardine. With only 80 year round locals and fewer rental options than in the town of Gardiner many miss this history rich destination. Be one of the few lucky tourists that do not miss this destination and do it in the most one of a kind way possible. On a segway! Who can say they rode past a group of elk within 15 yards on a segway in the beautiful hills of Montana. Great experience, would recommend.

1  Thank Tristan H