Where do I start to review Rainbow Ranch? Our daughter was married at Rainbow Ranch in December, 2013. Mollie and her staff far exceeded our expectations! Mollie, the resort manager is a trained wedding planner and uses her skills to make sure that every little detail is covered. From local vendor recommendations, to sending picture updates (we wanted snow), to ensuring that her staff and facilities were well prepared for the event, Mollie is a pro. I can say without hesitation that Mollie is fully capable of planning and coordinating a wedding at Rainbow Ranch. The staff is so warm and welcoming and truly care about the success of the event. From Liz, the pastry chef who prepares the most amazing breakfast pastries (those croissants!) and creates the most beautiful, delicious dessert tables - gluten free on request, to Tyler, the bartender, waiter, do-it-all guy who greets the guests with a smile, to Joce who ensures your guest room needs are all met, I could go on with each staff member - the Rainbow Ranch staff becomes part of your family! The rooms are clean and comfortable with lovely amenities - the firewood was well stocked in the rooms with fireplaces. The food - amazing! Our guests could not stop raving about the quality of the food! This is not your typical event food - it is fine dining! The daily breakfast was always wonderful too. The location on the Gallatin River is beautiful and feels very private, even though it is conveniently located just off the main road. The main building is filled with local artwork and history - a true mountain western gem! I believe that in the end, what you will always remember is how a place made you feel - Rainbow Ranch and the staff there made us feel special and I look forward to returning often!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge is an intimate twenty-one room hotel and gourmet restaurant located on the banks of the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. Whether riverside or pondside, accommodations at Rainbow Ranch Lodge provide a sanctuary for post-adventure relaxing or a romantic getaway for two. Located in a sweeping valley in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's location is ideal for both summer and winter activities. Our proximity to Yellowstone National Park affords our guests endless opportunities for outdoor adventure and exploration, including world-class fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Whether you choose an experienced local guide service or venture out on your own, the breathtakingly rugged, natural beauty of southwest Montana will restore and rejuvenate your senses. One of the top 10 winter destinations in North America, the Big Sky area offers a variety of winters activities including downhill skiing at Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin and Lone Mountain Ranch, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, and winter fly fishing. If your winter preferences lean more towards comfort and warmth, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's spa services and luxurious guest rooms provide the perfect alternative to a day spent outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Rainbow Ranch Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Ranch Montana
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge Montana/Gallatin Gateway