If there's availability- and we're in the Big Sky/West Yellowstone area- we're @ Rainbow Ranch! Whether it's just a quick last minute trip to Bozeman/Big Sky for biking and hiking overnight- or a planned out long weekend trip through the park(s) we're always welcomed with open arms from the staff.
The newly remodeled hot tub area with the BEAUTIFUL river rock clad fireplace- overlooking the property is FINISHED! YEAY! Good job to everyone who was involved in bringing that huge undertaking across the finish line (Go Molly! Whoop! whoop!) Be prepared for AMAZINGLY prepared meals (including melt in your mouth steaks & fresh fruit & homemade croissants) kudos to the top notch chef(s) - (applause). From the comfy beds and warm cookies waiting for you in your room all the way down to the european locks (yes Josse-we know how they work...) you will be more than pleased with your stay at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge is an intimate twenty-one room hotel and gourmet restaurant located on the banks of the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. Whether riverside or pondside, accommodations at Rainbow Ranch Lodge provide a sanctuary for post-adventure relaxing or a romantic getaway for two. Located in a sweeping valley in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's location is ideal for both summer and winter activities. Our proximity to Yellowstone National Park affords our guests endless opportunities for outdoor adventure and exploration, including world-class fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Whether you choose an experienced local guide service or venture out on your own, the breathtakingly rugged, natural beauty of southwest Montana will restore and rejuvenate your senses. One of the top 10 winter destinations in North America, the Big Sky area offers a variety of winters activities including downhill skiing at Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin and Lone Mountain Ranch, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, and winter fly fishing. If your winter preferences lean more towards comfort and warmth, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's spa services and luxurious guest rooms provide the perfect alternative to a day spent outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Rainbow Ranch Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Ranch Montana
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge Montana/Gallatin Gateway