My grandson and I stayed here two nights while visiting Yellowstone National Park. It was an excellent location. We had a two bedroom cabin with fireplace at the end of the building. It was clean, tastefully decorated, great porch overlooking the pond and Gallatin River. We slept very well and the bedding was nice and relatively new. The staff was helpful and excellent. Set up horeseback riding for my grandson which he enjoyed. The breakfast was very nice with scones which I love, fresh fruit, granola and a breakfast casserole plus juices and great coffee. While using my laptop in the breakfast room I was offer later in the morning a scone and lemonade by staff that was really very nice and made me feel welcome. After we checked out got a nice email from Holly one of the staff thanking us for our stay and wishing us a safe trip back to Atlanta. Upon arrival home I received a very nice thank you note from the Rainbow Ranch family thanking us for our stay and offering a $50 savings discount if we returned in 2013 which I thought was very nice. Great place to stay I recommend completely. Susan and Jacob. PS My grandson caught a trout in the pond and set it free but he enjoyed the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge is an intimate twenty-one room hotel and gourmet restaurant located on the banks of the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. Whether riverside or pondside, accommodations at Rainbow Ranch Lodge provide a sanctuary for post-adventure relaxing or a romantic getaway for two. Located in a sweeping valley in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's location is ideal for both summer and winter activities. Our proximity to Yellowstone National Park affords our guests endless opportunities for outdoor adventure and exploration, including world-class fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Whether you choose an experienced local guide service or venture out on your own, the breathtakingly rugged, natural beauty of southwest Montana will restore and rejuvenate your senses. One of the top 10 winter destinations in North America, the Big Sky area offers a variety of winters activities including downhill skiing at Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin and Lone Mountain Ranch, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, and winter fly fishing. If your winter preferences lean more towards comfort and warmth, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's spa services and luxurious guest rooms provide the perfect alternative to a day spent outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rainbow Ranch Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Ranch Montana
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge Montana/Gallatin Gateway