Rainbow Ranch Lodge
Canyon Cabins(Gallatin Gateway)(Great Value!)
$125
$325
$75
The LARK Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$239
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$149
GardenInn.com
Element Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$269
$259
  • Breakfast included
Bozeman Inn(Bozeman)
$79
Days Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$102
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubgallatin riverriverside roomcontinental breakfastbig sky montanaback porchtrout pondadirondack chairsgranolacookiesrooms are amazingwedding partybeautiful placewinter wonderlandwood burning fireplaceski resortbison
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

This is a very special lodge in a gorgeous location. It's pet friendly too. We loved the coziness of the Riverside cabins and sitting on our wee stoep in our gowns and Adirondack chairs relaxing and watching the river rush by. Inside a fire was ready to be lit. The staff are warm & welcoming. The main area is well appointed with a tasteful lodge feel and the dining room has huge picture windows overlooking the river. Dinner was 'a romantic night out': delicious food, beautifully presented, an impressive wine list and charming staff. We highly recommend Rainbow Ranch. PS: there's a character-filled pub across the road too!!

• Stayed: May 2013
rainbowranchlodge, General Manager at Rainbow Ranch Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Pleasure to have you stay with us! I’m VERY happy that you enjoyed our lodge, dinner, and staff! We would love to have you stay again---please come back anytime!!
Thank you & see you again soon Over the Rainbow!
Mollie Eckman

P.S. Glad you got to enjoy the “character filled” pub across the way from us!! I will be sure to share the good news!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have now been going the RR for any special occasion I can think of or just a quick getaway for couple years now and the staff’s attention to service detail is unparalleled in the area (thanks Jocey and Molly). No matter the occasion they have always made me and my guests feel valued and no matter what difficult thing I am proposing they always try to work with us (such as gluten free breakfast scones for my mom or bottles of champagne surprises placed in rooms ahead of arrival). We are greeted with hugs and asked about our lives as if they have known us forever every visit, which I think is amazing considering the high level of tourist traffic in the area. Although I live here in Bozeman and am an outdoors lover I also really enjoy food, cocktails, and incredible bedding all of which RR does exceptionally well. If you are looking for a true experience this is the place for you, well at least I have never been disappointed. Thanks to all the staff and keep up the great work.

Room Tip: My favorite rooms for relaxing and romance are the Pondside Luxury rooms that have my favorite fireplaces, bathrooms, and mattresses. I think for family trips, especially during the non-winter months I prefer the riverside room due to the couches and table in front of the fireplaces that make it easier to play games and just hang out.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank jpetalblue2
rainbowranchlodge, General Manager at Rainbow Ranch Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear J,
Thank you for your kind words! We ADORE you! We love having you, your friends and family join us for relaxing getaways, celebrations, great food and fine wine at the Rainbow! Please be in touch with your next special request - we are looking forward to seeing you!
Mollie

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've always wanted to see Yellowstone in the winter. This was a wonderful base camp hotel for Yellowstone and surrounding area. The boys also loved fishing in the area.Everyone at the hotel was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Located just outside the town of Big Sky, we discovered this little gem through Trip Advisor by all the great reviews. It's right on the Gallatin river, not far from Yellowstone Nationl Park. This was our second visit to this amazing property and we always enjoy the quiet and beauty of this rustic lodge property. It's described as a B&B, but it is more like a lodge with many rooms located outside the main building and the restaurant. On both stays we choose the Riverside suites that are located right along the river, with a nice deck and Adirondack chairs. We like the room on the end, as it has an extra window which brightens up the room quite a bit. A stone fireplace is the central feature of the room and plenty of wood is provided for cozy fires. The first time we stayed here, there was only one other couple there, but fresh scones were baked each morning, with fresh fruit and coffee, tea and juices. A great horseback riding company operates right next to the lodge property, with the horse corrals right nearby. We enjoyed a 2 hour ride up the nearby mountain with spectacular views and spotted a variety of wildlife including a giant owl perched in a tree right off the trail. While located in a rather isolated area, there are plenty of locals around to add character to this remote Montana treasure. We can't wait to get back for another visit.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MarinCountyJohn
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Mu husband and I wanted a romantic Christmas getaway. We were referred to the Rainbow Ranch by a friend.
The good: The staff was very friendly. There seemed to be a good ratio of staff to guests. We sat at the bar and enjoyed some of the best drinks I have ever had. The bar tender was pleasant to talk with and knew quite a bit about the area. I couldn't have been happier with our dinner. We had some of the best steaks we had ever eaten. I got the elk. I'm unsure what my husband had. There were some complaints in other reviews about the ranch being right off the highway. It is near the highway, but it's a two lane Montana highway. It's not extremely busy and didn't bother us in the least. The view out of our back door was amazing. I wish it had been warmer so we could've enjoyed the deck chairs.
The not so good: The website says Jacuzzi tubs are in the room. The rooms have very tiny jetted tubs. I was pretty unimpressed. While the rooms were nice I felt that they were overpriced.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple