Planning a destination wedding initially seemed be an overwhelming task. The wedding planner at the Ranch, Mollie Eckman, was amazing. During the months before this destination wedding she responded to our calls and e-mails promptly and always with great recommendations and suggestions.
On the wedding day she was there throughout the entire event overseeing everything so that we could all enjoy our day. If anything did go wrong on our wedding day, we never new about it. Mollie is calm, efficient, personal, professional and very knowledgable.
We were most impressed how she watched over the bride and groom throughout the entire event, especially the private champange toast before the reception and organizing their lovely and timely arrival to the reception. As the parents of the bride, we wanted everything to be perfect for such an important day for our daughter and it was! Thank you Mollie! You did make it happen and we truly felt like we were the most important client you have ever had!
The barn was beautifully decorated, the food was amazing, and the accommodations at the ranch were fabulous. All our guests loved Rainbow and are already planning return trips.
Several of our guests worked off the list of activities Mollie provided of things to do in the area and all exceeded their expectations. That included fly fishing lessons, horseback riding, river rafting, hiking and other dining experiences.
It was a magical weekend for our families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge is an intimate twenty-one room hotel and gourmet restaurant located on the banks of the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. Whether riverside or pondside, accommodations at Rainbow Ranch Lodge provide a sanctuary for post-adventure relaxing or a romantic getaway for two. Located in a sweeping valley in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's location is ideal for both summer and winter activities. Our proximity to Yellowstone National Park affords our guests endless opportunities for outdoor adventure and exploration, including world-class fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Whether you choose an experienced local guide service or venture out on your own, the breathtakingly rugged, natural beauty of southwest Montana will restore and rejuvenate your senses. One of the top 10 winter destinations in North America, the Big Sky area offers a variety of winters activities including downhill skiing at Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin and Lone Mountain Ranch, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, and winter fly fishing. If your winter preferences lean more towards comfort and warmth, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's spa services and luxurious guest rooms provide the perfect alternative to a day spent outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Rainbow Ranch Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Ranch Montana
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge Montana/Gallatin Gateway