The Nine Quarter Circle Ranch offers warm, friendly service in the most spectacular country. We've returned over and over again and never tire of the beautiful scenery, wonderful horses, family-friendly activities, interesting and considerate staff and owners and cozy cabins. It's a great place for families or for singles. The staff does a wonderful job of giving individual attention and yet letting you enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the place. The food is family style. The cabins are lovely - rustic, but not too rustic. There are hayrides, square dances, gymkana, guest lecturers, softball games, but mostly just exquisite country enjoyed from safe yet energetic and well-trained horses. It's handy (in western terms) to Yellowstone and to Bozeman if you wish to wander, but we enjoy just riding and then relaxing under the big sky. All levels of riders will find a suitable mount and a suitable ride. The rides are fun but always appropriate. The fly-fishing is first-rate. It's the best place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lifelong memories and familial bonds are just two of the amazing “side-effects” to an All-Inclusive Dude Ranch vacation. While the deep rest and relaxation rejuvenate you, the awesome scenery will feed your soul. The many activities and sports that you can enjoy will provide you with experiences and memories that last a lifetime! Finally, and most long-lasting, are the strengthened ties that your family will experience. Adjacent to Yellowstone Park and surrounded by millions of acres of National Forest and the Taylor-Hilgard wilderness area, our family-oriented vacations feature riding for all ages and all levels of horsemanship, blue-ribbon fly-fishing, incredible scenery and traditional hand-crafted log cabins and furnishings – all served with the West’s best hospitality! You may also enjoy hiking the area, viewing wildlife and wildflowers in abundance and you can even bring a bike to explore some awesome mountain trails! In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to engage in many other traditional activities such as campfire, hayrides, square dance and more! In addition to all of these benefits, our on-site fly-fishing guide, the children’s programs, meals, and much more are all included in your stay! These all combine to create a unique and ideal location for your vacation. Owned and operated by the Kelsey family for over 60 years, the Nine Quarter Circle is “magical”. Come and experience the place “where time stands still”. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nine Quarter Circle Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- 9 Quarter Circle Ranch
- Nine Quarter Circle Hotel
- Nine Quarter Circle Ranch Montana/Gallatin Gateway