“Loved the smoked trout bruschetta!”

320 Ranch Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
320 Ranch Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner passing through from Bozeman airport to West Yellowstone. Loved it so much we made the 45 minute trip back up from West Yellowstone later in the week just to eat there again!
Smoked trout bruschetta was awesome, as was the trout entree. Also had the trio of bison, elk, and beef. Delicious!
To finish off BOTH times, we had the flathead lake cherry cobbler served in iron skillet with homemade cinnamon honey ice cream! Awesome! Visited Flathead lake area years ago and fell in love with cherries there. Still order homemade cherry jelly from the area --- delivered to our home in Tennessee!
This is a not-to-be missed experience. We eat at many fine restaurants, including those in Jackson Hole, WY, Salt Lake City, Atlanta, NY, etc. But can't wait to get back to eat at 320 Ranch next year!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

We sampled the delicious steak, trout, and pasta. They are all about locally grown and produced. Servers Lauren and Steve were excellent

Reviewed September 20, 2017

We started out with a glass of wine for me, and a flight of local whiskeys for my husband. Followed by caesar salads with out of this world croutons! My pork tenderloin was excellent, my son's roasted chicken over seasonal fresh vegetable was delicious, and my husband and I both agreed that his ribeye steak was the best either of had had ever tasted!!! To die for!!! We topped it all off with the chocolate molten cake made for us while we waited and digested. The staff is extremely professional. Our waitress, Andrea, was so great, and added to our enjoyment of a perfect meal!!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

We have gone to the 320 Ranch for years on Monday nights. They used to have pulled pork, beans and Cole slaw and rolls on the deck and picnic tables. There was plenty of coffee and lemonade and water. Oh, and the warm cookies were yummy. You could go back for seconds (or thirds) if you wanted. The entertainment was also on the deck. There was always a crowd there and the deck and picnic tables filled up fast.

My husband and I went on this past Monday. The 320 wasn't doing the cooking anymore although they did have one tent set up serving pretty much they traditional menu, minus cookies. There were two other vendors where you could purchase their main dish course and one selling I've cream. My husband and I each ordered different things so we could support each vendor. And I got I got ice cream... Best part.

They did have games for the kids although I did not see any children eating although they could have eaten before we arrived. There were only people sitting at two tables. You couldn't hear the gal that was singing.

If I was staying at the ranch, it might have been something for the kids to do, but as an adult staying in Big Sky, it wasn't worth the drive . Too bad because we used to go there maybe three times a summer when we were here.

320GuestRanch, Manager at 320 Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

So sorry that you did not enjoy Monday Funday. We actually have decided to discontinue this event in the future as the vendors are all available in Big Sky on Wednesday and Thursday events there. We aren't sure what we will do summer of 18 ... but our steakhouse will be open for sure so we would still love to see you down here!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Amazing food and good service. Food reminds me of Lakeside Lookout in West Yellowstone from a couple years back. Server was super friendly and gave great advice on where to check out natural scenery. Let my dog loose in the parking lot (not sure if that was acceptable) and she made friends with some of the employees. Overall a great experience.

We are so glad you enjoyed the steakhouse! (and that you pup made some new friends! - totally legit by the way - we love furry family members) Hope to see you again!