“Monday Funday”

320 Ranch Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2017

We have gone to the 320 Ranch for years on Monday nights. They used to have pulled pork, beans and Cole slaw and rolls on the deck and picnic tables. There was plenty of coffee and lemonade and water. Oh, and the warm cookies were yummy. You could go back for seconds (or thirds) if you wanted. The entertainment was also on the deck. There was always a crowd there and the deck and picnic tables filled up fast.

My husband and I went on this past Monday. The 320 wasn't doing the cooking anymore although they did have one tent set up serving pretty much they traditional menu, minus cookies. There were two other vendors where you could purchase their main dish course and one selling I've cream. My husband and I each ordered different things so we could support each vendor. And I got I got ice cream... Best part.

They did have games for the kids although I did not see any children eating although they could have eaten before we arrived. There were only people sitting at two tables. You couldn't hear the gal that was singing.

If I was staying at the ranch, it might have been something for the kids to do, but as an adult staying in Big Sky, it wasn't worth the drive . Too bad because we used to go there maybe three times a summer when we were here.

320GuestRanch, Manager at 320 Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

So sorry that you did not enjoy Monday Funday. We actually have decided to discontinue this event in the future as the vendors are all available in Big Sky on Wednesday and Thursday events there. We aren't sure what we will do summer of 18 ... but our steakhouse will be open for sure so we would still love to see you down here!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Amazing food and good service. Food reminds me of Lakeside Lookout in West Yellowstone from a couple years back. Server was super friendly and gave great advice on where to check out natural scenery. Let my dog loose in the parking lot (not sure if that was acceptable) and she made friends with some of the employees. Overall a great experience.

We are so glad you enjoyed the steakhouse! (and that you pup made some new friends! - totally legit by the way - we love furry family members) Hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

My wife and I celebrated our 25th Anniversary at the 320 Ranch Steakhouse and it was one of the best meals we have enjoyed. Incredible service, amazing flavors and great setting. The crab bisque was large chunks of real crab meat and amazing, the bison steak was the best I have ever had. This is a must go place for anyone looking for a wonderful meal in an awesome ranch setting.

WOW! Thank you so much for your generous compliments, we are so glad that we could make your anniversary special for you.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

We enjoyed riding a horse drawn wagon to the BBQ. Plenty of picnic tables next to the river, and it's scenic! The food was good, and we enjoyed s'mores for dessert! Great family fun!

So glad that you enjoyed our Chuckwagon BBQ dinner - it's a family favorite. And hey, Mother Nature did a pretty good job on the setting too!

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

We go out a lot and found the food a little disappointing.
My husband had the lamb with pickled mushroom and thought the mushroom were too pickled. My mother in law did not like her trout much however I thought the bison with sage and bacon was very tasty.
Service was very slow.

320GuestRanch, Manager at 320 Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry that you did not enjoy your experience at our steakhouse. The bison tenderloin is a crowd favorite and we are glad that you did enjoy that part of your meal. Our culinary staff works hard to put out dishes that everyone enjoys but we clearly missed our mark. We appreciate your feedback.