320 Guest Ranch was one of the highlights of our trip heavy summer. Our clean and comfortable cabin was set very quietly up the canyon on a creek on the property. We loved our morning and evening strolls to the Steakhouse for meals. There's a prairie dog community that's sure to provide a smile or two on summer mornings on the walk. The food was pretty fabulous. Highlights were Bison Flank Steak and an Elk chop that almost made me cry.
My husband and I had virtually no experience on horse back prior to this visit. The guides at the ranch were awesome and the ride was a great experience. Very fortunately, our visit coincided with the debut of Sunflower, a beautiful little foal who greeted us every morning on the way to breakfast. The draft horses used for the sleigh and wagon rides are magnificent and well worth spending a little time visiting too. Fly fishing instruction at the Ranch pond was fun. Didn't catch anything and my casting wasn't pretty. But it was a lovely morning and the instructor was really patient. We rafted with Geyser Whitewater from Big Sky and that was a fantastic experience as well. Highly recommend doing it if you're gonna be in the area for any length of time.
All in all, I can't say enough good things about our time at the 320. The only thing I would add, is while we don't have children, I couldn't help but notice the number of families at the ranch. And everyone looked to be having a very good tim, lots of happy, tuckered out kids at the end of the day campfires. Seems to me this would be a great place for a family reunion trip- there really does seem to be something for everyone in the family to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're Montana's premier year-round guest ranch, where you can horseback ride, hike, fish, ski, snowmobile, sightsee, raft, and just plain have fun, all in the warm and friendly atmosphere of a classic Western guest ranch. The 320 is perfect for everything from family vacations, weddings and romantic getaways, to hosting your company's next event or meeting. Flexible accommodation options and activity programs ensure that everyone will have the trip of a lifetime. Stay a day, a week, a month, or anything in between. Take whatever time you need to relax, rejuvenate, and escape from the stresses of your busy life. You deserve to spend some time at the 320 Guest Ranch ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your 320 Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 320 Guest Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- 320 Guest Ranch Montana/Gallatin Gateway