I would have given the ranch 5 stars had it been cleaner and if we could have taken advantage of the horseback riding, but my son is only 7 and you have to be 8 to ride a real trail. It is hard to keep the place clean because it is a ranch and is DUSTY. Not their fault,
however, just nature. The views are gorgeous and the restaurant is
amazing! Best food and wine out
West. We stayed here because our
campsite in Yellowstone was snowy
and muddy. It was a but of a haul
to and from the park but seriously,
the restaurant made it worth the
trip! The people are very nice! We stayed when they offered 3 nights for the price of two which was totally worth it. Would stay again and do a trail ride in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're Montana's premier year-round guest ranch, where you can horseback ride, hike, fish, ski, snowmobile, sightsee, raft, and just plain have fun, all in the warm and friendly atmosphere of a classic Western guest ranch. The 320 is perfect for everything from family vacations, weddings and romantic getaways, to hosting your company's next event or meeting. Flexible accommodation options and activity programs ensure that everyone will have the trip of a lifetime. Stay a day, a week, a month, or anything in between. Take whatever time you need to relax, rejuvenate, and escape from the stresses of your busy life. You deserve to spend some time at the 320 Guest Ranch ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your 320 Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 320 Guest Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- 320 Guest Ranch Montana/Gallatin Gateway