“super zip”

Montana Whitewater Raft Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Whitewater Rafting Trips on the Gallatin, Madison and Yellowstone Rivers. Yellowstone Zipline located at our Gallatin River office. You can choose to do a Classic 2-Hour Zip with 3 Lines or a Super 3.5-Hour Zip with 6 lines and more adventure elements. Introductory Fly Fishing Classes. Horseback Riding.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My son (age 12) and I did the Super Zip at the Gallatin Canyon site, it was fantastic! I can't wait to try the Yellowstone Ranch Grande Zip next. Our guides on the Gallatin site were Tree and Rachel, they made us feel comfortable and safe - but also they encouraged us to just have fun - which we did! Their comfort with the course furthered our comfort and enjoyment of the time. I would recommend this to anyone - any age. My son loved it and seemed fearless! I would request the same guides again if possible, and the extra money is worth the longer trip! We also enjoyed that there was a small food outlet on site upon our return to the "office" - not the healthiest, but we were ready for some food and it hit the spot! Get the metal water bottles in the gift shop/office with the small carabiner and fill them with water on site - you'll want it on the zip tour and you'll have a great (inexpensive at $4) souvenir too.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We did the half day zip lining and white water rafting. After zipping in the smokies and costa rica, this was disappointing for the adults. We had two eleven year old boys that enjoyed it. However, the one eleven year old that zipped in the Smokies found this to be not as good. However, our guides, Dave and Eric, entertained everyone in the entire time and made it a fun experience for everyone. The rafting was what really made the trip. We had met our guide a few nights before at the Bozeman brewery where he also works. We had a party of seven with the two boys. Tom was hilarious, informative, and always put safety first. The rates were extremely reasonable versus other rafting companies that we checked out. The pictures were great and extremely reasonable. The ride was awesome and there was enough thrills to keep the entire group happy. It was one of the highlights of our trip and the boys loved it. We would definitely do this again!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and i just loved our Zipline experience! We did the 2 hour, 3 ziplines tour. (The best ziplines are on this tour in case you can't do the 3-4 hour tour). Our guides Erik and Stephanie were wonderful. They always made us feel comfortable and safe. We laughed a lot and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL scenery! We had the pleasure of having the Zipline tour to ourselves for others cancelled, thus, adding to the experience ~ This company is very professional and really strives to provide their guests with the best and safest experience.possible! Don't hesitate to book an adventure, you will get memories that will last a lifetime! Thank you again Erik and Stephanie (not Stacey :-) )

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Our family's day with Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline Co. was one of the best days we can remember - on vacation or not! We did the all day "zip and dip" - morning on the 6 zipline course and afternoon on the river. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Zoe, Stephanie, and Joey helped us and our 6 six year old son have an exhilarating 3 hours zipping, climbing ladders, and traversing "perilous" bridges. Our son was scared on the first platform, but Zoe did an exceptional job of assuring him of the fun and safety of zipping and by the third zip, he was excited and anticipating the remaining ziplines. Zoe even helped integrate my son's love of Star Wars by saying they were on "Team Anakin"! (By the way, do whatever you have to do to book the 6 zipline course. We were just getting warmed up by #3.) We can't say enough good things about our morning zipping around! In addition, part of my personal enjoyment of the ziplines stems from their use of quality safety equipment and their excellent safety procedures.

We brought our lunch and after we ate, they got us suited up and out we went for an 11 mile ride on the Gallatin River. Alejandro was our tour guide. As with our zipline guides, Alejandro was excellent with safety procedures and his command of the raft was superlative. He kept us safe and having a great time for the entire trip. They even allowed us to "drop off" my six year old and his mother for the roughest part of the trip. Everyone had a terrific time!!!!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had two great guides for our trip. My mom and 6 year old son went with me and my wife. My wife and I had ziplined before but not the other two. The guides were great with everyone and made the trip so fun. My mom loosened up after the first zip and had a blast. My son came off the last zip and begged to do it again. The guides made all the difference for them feeling comfortable and enjoying the beauty of the scenery around us. We zipped over the Gallatin River twice. Would definitely go zipping with these guys again!