“Great Zipline But Double Check”

Montana Whitewater Raft Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Whitewater Rafting Trips on the Gallatin, Madison and Yellowstone Rivers. Yellowstone Zipline located at our Gallatin River office. You can choose to do a Classic 2-Hour Zip with 3 Lines or a Super 3.5-Hour Zip with 6 lines and more adventure elements. Introductory Fly Fishing Classes. Horseback Riding.
Sarasota
“Great Zipline But Double Check”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Really enjoyed the awesome views and Zipline experience here. The guides were excellent at explaning the challenges and what to do. Would do again however, be careful if you purchase the pictures on a disc. We got home only to find another family's pictures. This was obviously very disappointing and was shocked that back ups were not available. Would go again just need to double check the picture people as they are highly distracted.

Visited June 2012
, Manager at Montana Whitewater Raft Company, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
John S,

I am very glad that you enjoyed your zipping experience with Yellowstone ZipLine. I am very sorry that we failed to hit the mark with photos on the day of your tour. The day of your tour was the first day of the season that we started taking zip tour photos. Clearly we were still getting a few kinks out of our system. We have since fixed the issue that caused the loss of your photos.

Our system breakdown was that the camera labeled our 9:00 and 9:30 tours' photos the same file name. The 9:00 photos were loaded on the computer. Later when the 9:30 photos were loaded onto the computer, due to the same name error the computer thought they were already there and asked if it should replace the first ones with the second ones. The photographer accidentally said yes which over-wrote the first photos.

Again I am very sorry for the disappointment and inconvenience caused by the lack of photos from your tour. I am glad to say our system is fixed so that no others will experience the same situation. Thank you again for joining us for your zip and hope to see you on a zip tour or raft trip in the future.

Best Regards,

John Cramp
Montana Whitewater

livininlouisiana
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best Ziplining Ever”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

After a week in Yelowstone we wanted to Zip Line. The place was easy to find and the service was the first class. Our guides Patrict and Kattie were the best. I highly recomend them.

1 Thank livininlouisiana
Lyons, Colorado, United States
“Incredible zip line guide gods.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I booked a day with Montana Whitewater. Small hiccup in the morning, but the professional and friendly staff were quick to make it right. We spent the first part of the day with the 2 hour zip-line. What a rush. Our guides, Zoe and George were absolutely incredible. Parts of our group were extremely nervous (including me) and they made us feel comfortable and safe. Their witty humor and love for what they did made the experience well worth our visit. This was our honeymoon and would not change a thing about it. I highly recommend a trip to Montana Whitewater. If possible, request Zoe and George. More places need employees like them.

newton
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Montana Whitewater”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and 6 others had a great time last week, rafting... Excellent value for the money, they were able to include everyone even the children by making accommodations so the kids could be taken out of the boat and placed back in when appropriate.. Well worth the money.

1 Thank laveda
Houston, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great zip lining experience”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We went on the super zip course - six zip lines and a few bridges . It was a great adventure. The guides were good and very professional. I would recommend them with no hesitation. The only negative was trying to find the place. I drove from Bozeman airport and was told to look out for mile marker 64 and I didn't see any mile markers the whole way there. The actual site of the zip line course is north of the office and I ended up going there first. Also I couldn't use my cell phone to call them since this is not a well serviced area when it comes to cell phone service. :-)