“Having a drink”

The Corral Bar & Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stopped in from a trip around yellow stone for a couple of drinks. Had the family and we all enjoyed a very friendly atmosphere and the staff were great. Had a lunch that was good and not to overly expensive. Would go again. The big buzz is what is hanging from the ceiling and walls. Just a lot of fun.

There are newer reviews for The Corral Bar & Steakhouse

Reviewed January 5, 2014

A Big Sky tradition. I don't know how long they have been here, but maybe one of the 1st. They have a full menu, full bar, and are staffed by locals who really seem to care about the place, the service, and you. A must if you are visiting Big sky.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The Corral is such a comfortable place to eat and drink. They have a decent salad bar, good soups and delicious burgers, onion rings, sandwiches with fries, that sort of thing.Have never had dinner there.
I always feel welcome at the Corral and I notice that the waitresses are friendly to everyone not just the locals. That is very important to making an average visit an excellent one.
I hope the Corral is around for a very long time to come. It's very good at what it does. Get a chilled shot of 44 Degree North Huckleberry Vodka! Yum.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We live close (in MT terms) to The Corral and stop by there at least once each season - (summer, hunting, skiing & mud) and we usually have at least a good experience. We stopped in a few days ago, the place was very quiet - maybe 5 tables going, and we sat for at least 15 minutes without one server saying "hello, be right with you" or anything. And at least 4 different servers walked right by our table - multiple times! I finally had to go to the bar and ask if someone might be available to take our order. I know how tired folks who deal with vacationers get after a crazy season and they know they next busy season is just around the corner so I will cut them a little slack but as much as my husband and I LOVE the burgers (me the bacon cheeseburger and him the Corral Burger) we about got up and left. But we stayed and did have great burgers, totally yum onion rings and if you are going to the Corral, you gotta have the Mud Pie. P.S. to the owners...looks like your ceiling is bowing in pretty bad...hope it holds the snow this winter!

1  Thank Kristine O
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Ample parking o.k. Access to entrance somewhat hampered. Not much of a greeting or appearance of a
host/hostess.