“Nice, clean and updated”
Review of Restwel Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Forsyth
Restwel Motel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Forsyth
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Gave us a really good rate on a three-bed room. The room was clean and spacious, bathroom updated. Coffee was ready early in the AM. WIFI was really slow to connect to. I never did get connected but the other person with a iPad did before the end of the night.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jlmccon

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is my fourth stop at the Restwel Motel. Forsyth seems to be a good day's drive from Minnesota and gets me beyond the overpriced motels in the North Dakota oil country. From here, I can take US 12 through Roundup and Helena or the longer I-94 on my next day's drive to Missoula.
The Restwel offers clean rooms with plenty of space.You can get an in-room coffee pot at the office if you have your own fixings (I do). Nothing fancy, just what you want for a night on the road. Coffee is available at the office, but no breakfast.
Rooms come with a little refrigerator and new television. Bathroom was renovated.New air conditioner that was very quiet.
PS: don't miss the Speedway Cafe's special, Chicken Fried Steak! It's in the Howdy Hotel.

Room Tip: They're all pretty much the same - one level with two wings. Park outside the door.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Andy W
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This motel is located a few hundred feet from busy railroad tracks, but then so are all the other motels in town. If you dont mind train horns, then this is a great motel in my opinion. My room was spacious and clean, and rates very reasonable. I was thrilled to find a real thermostat on the wall with totally quiet electric baseboard heaters. The WiFi signal was strong and speed was fast. Phone ahead if you plan to check in late like I did, because the office is not open all night. Pets are allowed (in certain rooms only) for an extra $5 fee.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Clean room with recent upgrades , friendly staff, room was small. No breakfast but for the price didn't expect one. Reservations by phone took a while. TV channell selection was good. A little noise transfer between rooms but owner keeps watch. Coffee in the office.

Room Tip: Best value in Forsyth.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul T
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This motel was one of the cleanest and well maintained I've stayed at. Puts some of the major chain ones to shame. Price was very fair. Staff was super nice. Location wasn't an issue cause Forsyth is such a small town :)

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I've stayed in several places in Forsyth, and feel this is the best. The family that runs it is really nice, and the rooms are decent size and clean. There is no wi-fi or little shampoo bottles, but the price is right. I'm sure we'll stay here again the next time we visit Forsyth.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chuck S
Reviewed August 21, 2012

If you're looking for a place just to sleep in East Montana this is probably your best bet.
Standard Motel 6 furnishings. No breakfast. Coffee in office. Room was clean, bed comfortable and soft. Pillows were newer. Small flat screen tv. No Hbo.
Rate was $74 for a 2 queen room. I thought that was a little pricey but not sure what others charge.

Owners are very nice. That's mainly why I gave it 4 stars. I got a soft spot for mom n pop motels. I would stay here again if I was in the area

• Stayed: August 2012

Been to Restwel Motel? Share your experiences!