“Decent food at a reasonable price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Four Corners restaurant and casino
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: American
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The food was quite plentiful--I was stuffed after a salad plus the prime rib enchilada special. My wife felt the food was overseasoned, but I liked the flavor. Recommended.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank AESI

Logan, Utah
“Consistently good”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Have eaten there on trips for the past 12 years. Diverse menu. Good value and pleasant employees and atmosphere. Within walking distance from the Ksanka Inn.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank wannatravel_10
seattle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lousy service”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We went in the door and stood there for about five minutes like jerks ...no-one approached us
Then decided that we should just go sit at a table
Sat there for another 10 minutes and decided to leave

Visited July 2013
wenatchee, washington
“Love this place!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Was in Eureka with a group of friends, we were visiting other friends (who live in Eureka) for a few days and ate at Four Corners 3 times. We were seated quickly, the staff were friendly, the atmosphere pleasant, prices are average, and the food was EXCELLENT. None of our party had any complaints. Even the dessert was awesome. They make the best strawberry-rhubarb pie (perfect combination of sweet and tart). I highly recommend this place to any type of group and for any meal; breakfast, lunch, or dinner. After I left Eureka, the other two people in my party stayed another week. They ate there 4 more times, including bringing the couple who were our host and hostess as a thank you for letting us stay with them (they would text me telling me what they were doing during the day and where they ate).

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank merlinbrass
Lebanon, Tennessee
“SAVE room for desert”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

No matter what the meal, they are all good - breakfast, lunch or dinner. But if you want a desert to die for, order the Creme Brulee - it's the best I've ever had - anywhere!

Visited April 2013