“Very nice Kung Pao!”
Review of Yong's Teriyaki Take-Out - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My lunch was flavorful and delicious as was my co-worker's. There's a huge selection to choose from and the staff is wonderful. Get the asian salad dressing - delicious!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The idea of eating sushi at a restaurant in a small town in NW Montana had me pretty skeptical for a number of years, so I didn't even try it until about 4 years ago. Boy was I surprised! I've eaten there too many times to count since then and have never had a bad meal there. Yong does a wonderful sushi menu and it's always fresh! Try it once and you'll be back again......

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice to have a restaurant in our small community that offers variety and a sushi bar. Food is consistently good and I enjoy both lunch and dinner with friends and family. Outside seating can be pleasant on a nice summer's day. Close proximity to my office makes it an easy walk for lunch too.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

For a very small town I'd rank this restaurant as pretty good when compared to most of the restaurants in Eureka. Very pleasant and prompt service, clean and somewhat updated decor, and Asian food that is amazingly good for such a small town. Okay, it's not New York Chinatown good, but it is a good rendition of Americanized Chinese food. Young's seems to often have a number of specials (all you can eat nights, outdoor barbecue, etc.) that draw in a good business. I recommend this place and give it a 3+ on a five point scale.

1  Thank Notoesgirl
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Regardless if you are passing through Eureka, MT or this is your destination, be sure to stop at Yong's Teriyaki & Sushi on Dewey (Main) street in Eureka. Dine in or take-out! Yong's food is just fantastic, priced right and there's plenty of it. She has something for everyone's taste with her extended menu she's sure to please even the pickiest eaters!....Sauces are all home made not from a jar, her ingredients are fresh and presentation is at it's best. Sushi is outstanding and I try to eat there at least once a week. Her new Japanese chef is extremely talented and a master at her trade. All I can say is Yummy! Be sure to stop in, you won't be disappointed!