“Poor service, wi-fi that never works even though they claim they have it, and again, VERY poor service.”
Review of Cafe Jax

Cafe Jax
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I have had to wait more than 20 minutes to get waited on every time I go there. Then another 20 to30 minutes for the food to come. Then anther long wait to get the bill. A couple of times I didn't get my drink until I was halfway through my burger. I don't go there anymore.

2  Thank Notoesgirl

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Conveniently located just 6Km from the border and near the Montana Shipping outlet; Jax could have easily been a tourist trap for drivers seeking a break. Instead it has great food and superb service, all very reasonably priced. Their home made jams are so good, we always pick up a couple bottles. Hats off to small town ingenuity and warm hearts.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I wrote a review here when I first started going to Eureka for holidays, and was blown away by the food and service at Jax.

Unfortunately it's changed a lot in under 2 years. I've had 1 terrible breakfast, and 3 average lunches since then.

It's sad because it used to be so great, now the food seems kind of average and the service is sometimes so slow you think they lost the order.

I go to the Powderhorn or 4 Corners now, I don't even try and go to Jax, they've lost me as a customer.

Maybe I'll try again in the future, to see if anything has changed.

1  Thank Gord55
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We were here twice for breakfast and it was really good and plentiful. The pancakes were excellent, the eggs done just as we asked for, and the coffee plentiful. The coffee is served in large mugs that hold at least two cups, with frequent refills. Sausage and thick-cut bacon were good, as were omelettes. I think they're only open for breakfast and lunch, but they are well worth it.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I eat at Cafe Jax a lot when I am working in Eureka. The food is very good but the prices are a little higher than other restaurants in the area. The staff is friendly and the service is quick.

Been to Cafe Jax? Share your experiences!