“Best damn breakfast in the country!!!”
Review of Cafe Jax

Cafe Jax
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Their bacon is to die for!!! One of the best bacon and egg breakfast's I have had! Their milk shakes are from another world!!! Order one and two people will be in heaven~!!!! So think and tasty, makes me want to do a road trip!!! Enjoy!!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

This has been one of my family's favorite places to eat in our hometown of Eureka. It is a small little restaurant decorated nicely, they have old yearbooks lining the shelves! They have exceptional breakfasts served all day, and they also have great specials. It does get crazy busy in the summer, but the service is good. Definitely recommend to anyone passing through or staying in or near Eureka, MT!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We have eaten here twice - once as a large group and once as a small family and both experiences were great.
Their food reminds me of something your mom would make if you go to visit. The bread is sliced thick and tastes homemade, they use real meat (roasted turkey or actual fried bacon), and the service is always attentive. I have had their Cranturkole which is a turkey dinner in a sandwich and their BLT. I had them with the sides of soup and fries - again both were great. My hubby & kids had their burgers which were huge and had great toppings! Everything was very reasonably priced.
The atmosphere is quite bustling and the servers seem to keep up quite well...put it this way...my coffee cup was always full!
Try their milk shakes! They are made in an old fashioned milk shake machine and you actually get the metal blender bottom full of extra shake. The marshmellow one is divine!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Needs to be open at night year around. Great breakfast and lunch and love their pizza at night, when open. Guy F. so put on his TV show.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great place to stop by for breakfast & lunch. I had a burger for lunch and a small skillet for breakfast. Everything was tasty. The burger buns were especially good. Definitely get their salsa. They had a live band at night while I was visiting but I didn't get a chance to stop by.