“Quaint diner with Tasty "Homemade" Food”
Review of Cafe Jax

Cafe Jax
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We have eaten here twice - once as a large group and once as a small family and both experiences were great.
Their food reminds me of something your mom would make if you go to visit. The bread is sliced thick and tastes homemade, they use real meat (roasted turkey or actual fried bacon), and the service is always attentive. I have had their Cranturkole which is a turkey dinner in a sandwich and their BLT. I had them with the sides of soup and fries - again both were great. My hubby & kids had their burgers which were huge and had great toppings! Everything was very reasonably priced.
The atmosphere is quite bustling and the servers seem to keep up quite well...put it this way...my coffee cup was always full!
Try their milk shakes! They are made in an old fashioned milk shake machine and you actually get the metal blender bottom full of extra shake. The marshmellow one is divine!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Jax

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Needs to be open at night year around. Great breakfast and lunch and love their pizza at night, when open. Guy F. so put on his TV show.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great place to stop by for breakfast & lunch. I had a burger for lunch and a small skillet for breakfast. Everything was tasty. The burger buns were especially good. Definitely get their salsa. They had a live band at night while I was visiting but I didn't get a chance to stop by.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

used to be really good...but now the servers are unfriendly and make you feel like your interrupting them. and it takes forever to even just get a milk shake!

2  Thank cndnpride
Reviewed September 26, 2012

After a half a day's drive through some really pretty country we stopped in at Cafe Jax for lunch. We ordered off their $5 menu and were delighted by how yummy the food was. The cafe is upbeat and the staff is friendly. Keep up the good work Cafe Jax! You made some road weary travelers feel welcome. We appreciated that.

Been to Cafe Jax? Share your experiences!