“The best ever”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eureka
The 1908 Pruett House
Ranked #1 of 3 Eureka B&B and Inns
seattle
“The best ever”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My golfing buddies and I don't usually stay at B&B's,but we have a lot of travel experience from our business life and,since we often traveled on expense accounts,we have occasionally enjoyed Ritz Carlton levels of service.
The Pruett House is at that level and maybe higher.
All under the detailed supervision on Joan Pruett who adds "gourmet cook" to her resume of innkeeper.Her breakfasts are what you might expect at a classy brunch service at many hotels.

The rooms are immaculate,and the room amenities far exceed expectations.And the public rooms are decorated with art and art works that are exceptionally tasteful.
Easily the best B&B I have ever experienced. John F-- Seattle

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Doc1617

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were going to stay elsewhere and when it did not work out we ended staying at the Pruitt House and we really didn't know much about Eureka, Montana. We are B&B owners ourselves and so know much about what makes a good B&B. This B&B is phenominal! It receives high marks in our books. Every attention to detail seemed to be in place. Not only is it beautiful, but we felt like our every need was addressed. Joan is a lovely hostess in a very gracious way was insightful but not over-bearing. Our room was beautiful and her breakfast was delicious. Her breakfast table was beautiful with once again served with much attention to detail and beauty. We ended up really liking Eureka too. It has charm and enjoyable things to see. Quite frankly we don't understand why this B&B hasn't been awarded special awards by TripAdvisor.com or other rating systems, or for that matter reviewed in Sunset Mag. We would have no problem recommending this home. This was the most delightful surprise!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed April 30, 2013

After a long day of motorcycling taking in the gorgeous scenery of Western Montana we stopped for the night at the Pruett House. Joan greeted us with her warm smile and southern charm. I was truly amazed at the impeccable restoration of this beautiful home, with every detail in place down to the last piece of china and crystal. We had a wonderful night's stay in a room with nothing left to want - just about the opposite of what I had prepared myself for in this part of the country! And I must not forget to comment on the breakfast: fruit and yogurt parfait to start and dutch baby with maple syrup, scrambled eggs, sausage. So good!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I go to Eureka to visit freinds every few years. Last year my freinds were very busy so I stayed at the Pruett House. It was wonderful, very tastfully done. Breakfast was served to you, and was very good. The room was comfortable and clean, and the sheets were soft. I sleeped wonderfully that night. I'm sorry l couldn't stay a second night. I love my freinds, but I think I will stay here next time I visit them.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Eva K
Troy, Montana
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I was in town for the County Fair and could not have chosen a better place to stay. The online reservations were a breeze and the directions were spot on. I was greeted warmly on arrival and taken to a spotlessly clean absolutely lovely room. The room was a good size, not huge, but large enough and the adjoining bathroom was nicely outfitted.
I slept well, which is rare for me when I am traveling and the amazing breakfast had me ready for work in the morning. I could not think of a single thing that I could suggest to change or improve, and I am a tough customer.
Definitely a find and I hope that I am able to attend the fair next year and stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeanie W
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stayed here for two nights several weeks ago for a class reunion. Joan could not have been more accomodating. The Libby bedroom was spacious and the entire house has been immaculately restored. My private bathroom had a glass shower and separate jet tub. The breakfasts were all wonderful. Definitely THE place to stay in Eureka if you're looking for some country charm and luxurious accomodations. I'll be back if I'm in the area again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The walk through the front gate and up the steps to the grand house of Joan Pruett (Proprietor) seemed almost magical in its beauteous perfection. That magic never left during our entire stay. Joan is the quintessential genuine hostess who is very much involved in ensuring every little detail of your comfort is seen to. Located on a quiet street the house has a second storey balcony where you can choose to converse with other guests or just watch the deer trying valiantly to steal from the neighbours vegetable garden. It really does feel like staying at a good friends house. The beds are absolutely divine and the sheets feel like cool velvet next to you. Joan’s daughter puts the capital ‘B’ in Breakfast, serving up thee gourmet tasty & filling ‘most important meal of the day’ laid out with the most splendid table flair. Ask yourself ~ “Why on Earth would I stay anywhere else when I can experience this little slice of Heaven?”
Thank you for sharing your beautiful home Joan, you little angel.

The July 4th ladies.