“What a lovely place to stay for the weekend.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eureka
The 1908 Pruett House
Ranked #1 of 3 Eureka B&B and Inns
Troy, Montana
“What a lovely place to stay for the weekend.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

I was in town for the County Fair and could not have chosen a better place to stay. The online reservations were a breeze and the directions were spot on. I was greeted warmly on arrival and taken to a spotlessly clean absolutely lovely room. The room was a good size, not huge, but large enough and the adjoining bathroom was nicely outfitted.
I slept well, which is rare for me when I am traveling and the amazing breakfast had me ready for work in the morning. I could not think of a single thing that I could suggest to change or improve, and I am a tough customer.
Definitely a find and I hope that I am able to attend the fair next year and stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeanie W

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stayed here for two nights several weeks ago for a class reunion. Joan could not have been more accomodating. The Libby bedroom was spacious and the entire house has been immaculately restored. My private bathroom had a glass shower and separate jet tub. The breakfasts were all wonderful. Definitely THE place to stay in Eureka if you're looking for some country charm and luxurious accomodations. I'll be back if I'm in the area again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

The walk through the front gate and up the steps to the grand house of Joan Pruett (Proprietor) seemed almost magical in its beauteous perfection. That magic never left during our entire stay. Joan is the quintessential genuine hostess who is very much involved in ensuring every little detail of your comfort is seen to. Located on a quiet street the house has a second storey balcony where you can choose to converse with other guests or just watch the deer trying valiantly to steal from the neighbours vegetable garden. It really does feel like staying at a good friends house. The beds are absolutely divine and the sheets feel like cool velvet next to you. Joan’s daughter puts the capital ‘B’ in Breakfast, serving up thee gourmet tasty & filling ‘most important meal of the day’ laid out with the most splendid table flair. Ask yourself ~ “Why on Earth would I stay anywhere else when I can experience this little slice of Heaven?”
Thank you for sharing your beautiful home Joan, you little angel.

The July 4th ladies.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Clarkston, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

The Pruett House is a lovely bed and breakfast. Jane Pruett, the owner/operator, has done an amazing job renovating and furnishing the family mansion. Our room was absolutely comfortable and, because the B&B is located in a residential neighborhood, we enjoyed sleeping with the windows open even though the room is air conditioned. I don't think there's a better place to stay in northwest Montana.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Beenthere069
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at Pruett House yesterday......what a wonderful experience. This old mansion has been fully restored and from the time you arrive until you leave, Joan (the Innkeeper) makes you feel at home and part of the family. Indeed, we had just barely arrived, when we were invited to join Joan and some family members who had been over in the afternoon, for a drink on the porch.....outstanding. The room was lovely and we had no complaints there. In the morning, we were greeted with coffee just outside our door and when we finally made it down to the dining room, a fabulous breakfast was awaiting us. Joan has set the bar very high for us on this vacation as we make our way through Montana and Wyoming.

Don & Carmella

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Cranbrook
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

We arrived at dinnertime and were greeted by Joan, the owner/operator of the Pruett House. She was very friendly and asked what we would like for breakfast the next morning. She showed us upstairs to our room ("The Griff") and asked us if we had any questions or concerns. The room was full of antique furniture, the most comfortable, plush, king-sized bed ever and the attached bathroom had a 6-ft claw-foot tub! Truly relaxing. Breakfast the next morning was spectacular with herbed scrambled eggs, sausages and apple pancakes. The restored house was beautiful and sparkling clean - we will definitely be back! Thanks!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

One of the fine arts of running a B&B is making sure your guests are well taken care of without intruding into their space, this art of course depends on understanding your guests needs within seconds of meeting them. Joan has mastered this art, we enjoyed her company over a glass of wine and coffee at breakfast, but we were also able to enjoy the luxury and intimacy of our beautifully appointed room. Joan's attention to detail, turning the bed down and leaving a surprise on our pillow when we returned from dinner to the candles around the edge of the bath to help create a romantic ambience, all added to the charm of staying at this sympathetically restored early 1900's house, with Joan's Savana homeland feel. I look forward to when we next stay at Pruett House as it will be longer than one night, just so that we can enjoy Joan's apple pancakes and a good old Southern twist to a hearty breakfast.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple