Fan Mountain Inn
The Lodge at Big Sky(Big Sky)(Great Value!)
$159
Great 4.5/5
Buck's T-4 Lodge(Big Sky)(Great Value!)
$208
Excellent 5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsthe ownerfridge and microwavegreat place to stayjoellobbymoteltvratesgravelamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Great little friendly place to stay. Our room which we spent one night in had two double beds and a full bathroom. Very clean and smelled nice and fresh as well. No fridge or coffee maker in room but coffee and ice machine in lobby. Free Wifi in rooms.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2010

It looks like a newer or remodeled motel and it was so-so on the overpriced yellowstone region. So while driving by we got a room. The bed was so hard, my wife and I each got less than 2 hours sleep that night. After trying to sleep for more than 8 hours, the other patrons (early morning fishermen) showers started to come on. The plumbing must not be insulated at all, because it rediculously noisey (I've slept 4 months in a tent on hard ground and lived next to train tracks, but I didn't pay $75/night for it). Then I got up and went to get coffee at the office. I asked the man about some driving directions. He seem like a grumpy, chip on his shoulder man from the first couple sentence's. I've had my own business and I know dealing with public gets to you, but if you can't handle it, be a farmer or get therapy.

1  Thank seetheworld632010
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Real nice place with most of the usual amenities. No refrigerator or microwave in our room. Fast wireless. Bed linens and towels are brand new as is the carpet. Our rate was $74.70 TI.

1  Thank Arsenal-PA
Reviewed September 6, 2010

Bring your blow dryer and iron......the room was large and very clean. We were very tired after a long day in Yellowstone and the area was very quiet. The place is better looking than the pictures on the website show!

Reviewed July 31, 2010

My daughter booked a room for two nights here and when calling to ask questions was told she could not have more than five people with her. My daughter was bridesmaid in a wedding and making accomodations for other girls also. When asking about staying there the male person she talked to on the phone was very rude. She during the conversation said "never mind we will stay somewhere else". The owners still charged her account and claimed she didn't cancel. When I called to ask about the situation, the conversation with the person on the phone became very heated. I was very insulted when they said we should bring in the phone records to prove she called! Then said she did call but didn't cancel the reservations. I asked if they were saying my daughter was lying and then the person on the phone made a comment "obviously you dont work for a living" This is when I really lost my temper because I have ALWLAY'S WORKED. As a matter of fact I manage a dental office and had I ever talked to a customer that way. I would no longer have a job!!!! I used a word that I shouldn't have but you insulted my ethic's I would never recommend anyone to stay here. My daughter is working and going to school. She doesn't have $75.00 to give just because there was a disagreement in how she said she wouldn't be staying at your (Hotel). Any place of business that takes advantage of youth is not a place I would want to stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends