“same as last year”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: (406) 682-4979
Description: (406) 682-4979
Reviewed August 20, 2013

reviewed last june and had a glitch or two but they tried to correct them. i was impressed with their attitude toward customers. Went back and had pizza and salads again. No glitches and cashier pointed out that what I ordered was on special and it would be less than I expected. Food was good and they still have the attitude that their job is to please the customer. I like that and will return a few more times in my 2 week stay in Ennis.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We arrived back late from a day trip and were happy to see that the Pit Stop was still open (they close at 10). All 6 of us ate for around $50 which is reasonable in my book on a vacation trip. Overall, a good value.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Good food, quick service, and all around good place to eat. Would go back. They serve pizza, subs, a variety of desserts and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We love good pizza and consider ourselves connoisseurs. We love the perfect taste achieved with perfect ingredients with a light hand. Nice people....outstanding pizza!!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We just drove through Ennis without a plan and ended up here from a Yelp review. Small, but charming place. Can't remember what my pizza was called....chicken, pesto, artichoke, sun dried tomatoes...but WOW was it great...from the dough to the toppings to he preparation. I live about 4 hours from Ennis so won't be dropping in regularly...but would stop there in a heartbeat whenever I am in the area.