“Yummy pancake breakfast for $10.00 and $2.00 Bloody Marys”

River's Edge Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Emigrant
Reviewed January 6, 2018

Yummy pancakes and delicious Bloody Marys at a bargain price at a special $10.00 pancake event. The bacon/cornmeal pancake was yummy. Real maple syrup

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We stop for lunch on our way Sky Mountain Ranch The food was good. We had chili and soup but the service was not as good. It took a while for them to wait on us even though there was only one other table there. They preferred to talk with a couple of guys at the bar. Again food is good but if your looking for friendly not for travers just the locals.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Just burgers and beer for the four of us with good local folks. It does have a full bar and if you are a hunter you should stop and check ot the heads on the walls.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by the host of the Airbnb we were staying at. My boyfriend ordered a burger that he loved and I ordered a bunless burger to stay away from carbs. We loved our meals. We also ordered chicken wings which I loved and he didn't but since I'm writing the review and not my boyfriend, I give it 5 stars. Great place to stop after hiking because it was a laid back atmosphere. Also, friendly service. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Anyone who reads my reviews knows I regularly order a burger. Some are certainly better then others and the River's Edge creates a mighty fine one with home made fries. The burgers are 1/2 pounders so we usually split it:). No extra charge for the additional plate. The beer is always cold with about 6 on tap, and bottles in the cooler. A full bar is available. I talked to a lady leaving with a pizza and she opened the box so I could take a peek inside. It was a white pizza which I never expected to see here. Complete with artichoke hearts. The crust was beautiful and browned to perfection. If I hadn't already ordered that burger...anyway she lives nearby and claimed she was cooking that night. She was so friendly and nice which seems to be how people just are around here.
This place also has a pool table and a room on the side with a casino. Lots of parking and outside eating available.
I will tell you now, it would benefit from a regular cleaning. We always sit up at the bar so we are exposed to more then if we sat at a table. We come here when we park our RV down the road about 5 miles. And we come here nearly every time. So clearly we enjoy the environment and the colorful folks that enjoy the fresh and tasty meals as much as we do.
We shall return!