“Excellent pie”
Review of Rock N Roll Bakery

Rock N Roll Bakery
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Have been there 2 days now, picking up pie slices to go. My wife loved the 3 berry and the rhubarb blueberry the best.

1  Thank Robert K

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I only tried the huck pie but really wanted the cinnamon roll and pumpkin donut, too. On vacation though, we make a lot of exceptions on food that we don’t normally eat at home and we’d really eaten way too much already so I skipped. Once I took my first bite of the pie though, I instantly regretted that choice in a way. The pie is so good. I hate pie crust edges typically, I always eat around it but I ate every bite of this and that’s saying something! The flavor was so good and not too sweet with just the right tartness. We will definitely be back during another Montana vacation. A little expensive, sure, but you’re supporting this small community while on vacation. This small business is well worth supporting.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

We had the huckleberry rolls and a pecan roll. They're fantastic! Unfortunately, they're also *expensive*. I realize these businesses all have a short time to make their money for the year, but $4.50 for a roll is... not cheap. We were going to buy a whole huckleberry pie, but it was $45....

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

O.M.G! What a wonderful way to start the day. They have a good selection of rolls, bars, rools and cookies. Obviously the Cinnamon roll caught my eye....it was delicious! Highly recommend starting your day here!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Great place to get fresh bakery every morning starting at 7:30am. Great selection of pastries and pies. The also sell camping and hiking items.