“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were in East Glacier MT mid-September and many places were closed for the season. Serrano's is a short distance from the Circle R Motel, which is where we were staying. We walked over to the restaurant about 15 minutes before it opened for dinner and there was already a number of folks gathered, waiting for it to open. When the doors opened, the folks dashed to get in, almost in a mob-like fashion. Once we were in the restaurant, we understood why. There is limited seating - perhaps15 tables/booths. We ordered jalapeno bean dip and the special which were two buffalo tacos with chipotle sauce, rice and black beans. Service was slow, but the food was very good. When we left, about an hour later, there were quite a few people waiting for tables.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were told by the desk clerk at the motel "they are the best restaurant in town". The food was good and service ok. Not a bad place but nothing special. May be the best in town but not many choices in town either.

1  Thank Manassas_Mailman
Reviewed October 10, 2013

TA, Yelp and the locals all pointed us here, and so we ended up eating here two out of three nights in East Glacier. One evening found us in Browning, MT an hour away, and when we stopped and asked for a restaurant recommendation, we were told to go to Serrano's:-)
Most places in town had closed up by the end of September/early October, but this place stays open. As other reviewers have commented, food and service are good, and tables seems to stay filled. We shared a table one evening (our offer, for which the restaurant was grateful).
If I ever get back to the area, I would definitely revisit.

1  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I were in East Glacier hiking for 2 nights. Restaurants appeared to be scarce. While on a Redbus tour the driver recommended Serrano's Mexican Restaurant. The line was out the door - we had our doubts about waiting an hour for a table, however, there weren't many options so we stayed. The menu was impressive and we really enjoyed our meal. Serrano's Burrito was delicious and bigger than my face!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I were in East Glacier for 3 nights and the first 2 nights the line for this place was way out the door with an hour plus wait. After chatting with a few locals we decided we had to try it out since we both love Mexican food and everyone claimed it was "The Best Place in Town". We arrived shortly after opening on our 3rd night and managed to get right in. I don't want to portray the food as bad because it wasn't but at best it was mediocre. The prices were pretty steep but they did give you more than enough food. Considering there were only 3 restaurants open in town perhaps it was the best but just be aware that if you are used to eating Mexican in say Texas or Colorado you may be a little disappointed. I hope not.