“Stopped in for Huckleberry Jam and found some other tasty treats”
Review of Brownies

Brownies
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Savor the aroma of Brownies' fresh baked bread and pastries as you peruse our selections, including: Delicious baked goods like cinnamon rolls, muffins, strudels, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, and more Irresistible pies and desserts; can't miss the huckleberry pie! Custom deli sandwiches and wraps Hot pizza, made to order Ice cream, including shakes, sundaes, and more Coffee and espresso drinks: we proudly serve coffee from Montana Coffee Traders Fresh produce, including local seasonal fruits and vegetables General store provisions And don't forget to check out Brownies Hostel upstairs: quaint, affordable lodging.
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Stopped in for some tasty treats, and huckleberry gifts. They had ice cream, baked goods, and had a general store feel to it. We picked up some smores cookies, Huckleberry Jam, and some Huckleberry Habanero hot sauce(wish I had bought more, soo good).

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for dessert. They have fresh baked goods and ice cream. They are also a small market with snacks, soda, sandwiches, etc... They can be busy in the small town of East Glacier. The Huckleberry ice cream is the best I’ve had. Worth a visit!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Nice people good service convenient..Ice Cream Great Good pizza
I had the rocky road and my wife had the hucklenerry

Reviewed September 4, 2018

After my disastrous breakfast across the street, I noticed they had opened. I only bought an Apple Strudel. It was tasty. A 100% improvement over my breakfast.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Enjoyed this place twice, once for huckleberry pie and ice cream and one for the grab and go breakfast sandwiches. Very convenient and reasonably priced.