“So Glad We Stopped”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Brownies

Brownies
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout
Description: Savor the aroma of Brownies' fresh baked bread and pastries as you peruse our selections, including: Delicious baked goods like cinnamon rolls, muffins, strudels, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, and more Irresistible pies and desserts; can't miss the huckleberry pie! Custom deli sandwiches and wraps Hot pizza, made to order Ice cream, including shakes, sundaes, and more Coffee and espresso drinks: we proudly serve coffee from Montana Coffee Traders Fresh produce, including local seasonal fruits and vegetables General store provisions And don't forget to check out Brownies Hostel upstairs: quaint, affordable lodging.
Federal Way
“So Glad We Stopped”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Travelling with my daughter and two grandchildren, we desperately needed a bathroom break. Turning onto HWY 49 we came upon this delightful bakery, Brownies. I left my daughter and grandson in charge of getting the bakery goods and I trouped upstairs with my granddaughter. That's when I realized we were in a hostel. I've read the reviews about the hostel and can confirm the extremely thin walls and the escape route in the back, or through your window as stated on the page taped to the bathroom door. Rustic charm that's for sure. But, the Huckleberry Paw was to die for and the Huckleberry Cheesecake was fabulous! A bit pricey, but hey, you're out in the middle of the Mountains, what do you expect. Definitely would go back, but not sure I'd stay there.

• Visited June 2014

“Cute little place”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a huckleberry croissant on our way to the west glacier entrance. It was delicious. Hubby and I split one but wished I had gotten my own!

Visited June 2014
Carmel, California
“The Best Bakery...and Little of Everything!!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We recently rented a cabin in East Glacier and needed a little of everything. Brownies had it all.....deli, dry goods and staples..AND SCRUMPTIOUS baked goods for our mornings and after lunch treats! The staff was very welcoming and helpful as well.

Visited May 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“International culture, exquisite bakery !!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Close to everything on Hwy. 49 in East Glacier Park -- the best and freshest bakery items, with the charming, international culture of the seasonal staff. A limited assortment of grocery items and other necessities, including cold beer (necessary). You may also sign-on to the internet for a very reasonable per hour cost.

Visited August 2013
North Platte, Nebraska
“Very good tasty pastries”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had read about the pastries at this establishment, uh, now I know what they were talking about. And the cappuccino was top notch. It is well worth the stop and give em a go!!

Visited September 2013