We found these cabins to be just whar we needed. They were small but very clean. Yes, they are older but well maintained. The shower is on the small size but plenty of hot water. We had one double bed with the kitchenette. Frig is dorm size. The staff were so nice. They supply dishes as well as dish detergent and paper towels. The wifi had a poor signal. Ihad to go oitside to use it. But I wasnt there to stay omline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- East Glacier Motel & Cabins proudly offers 6 motel units and 11 cozy cabins. We stress cleanliness and guest comfort in a friendly, helpful atmosphere. East Glacier Motel & Cabins is conveniently located for your exploration of Glacier Park, the "Crown Jewel of the Continent," and the Blackfeet Indian Reservation. Within walking distance of the motel you will find the historic Glacier Park Lodge and Golf Course, swimming, horseback riding, bicycling, fishing and hiking. We are only about half a mile from the Amtrak station, and pick up service is available. An excellent full service restaurant is located across the street, and there is a grocery store just a block away. Also within walking distance is "downtown" East Glacier Park, where you will find grocery stores, gift shops, a Laundromat and more restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your East Glacier Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Glacier Motel & Cabins Hotel East Glacier Park
- East Glacier Motel And Cabins
- East Glacier Hotel
- East Glacier Lodging