“A diner no finer !!”

Two Medicine Grill
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 2, 2013

You'll have to slow to the legal speed limit of 25 mph while passing thru the gateway community of East Glacier Park on U.S. Highway 2. This will keep you from missing the generous portions at any meal at Two Medicine Grill, complete with great service from a local, and the welcome sounds of clanking ceramics in the bus pan. Save room for the home-made soups and pies prepared daily -- pies tempt you from a rack inside the window on the sidewalk -- can't leave without a slice of the Huckleberry a la mode !! A doorway in the dining room will lead you right next door to a gift shop that is also home to delicious ice cream, fresh fudge (my favorite !) some groceries, sandwiches, pizza and the local AVIS car rental. Bring your own medication however, Two Medicine is a name borrowed from a landmark closeby in Glacier National Park. Look for me at the counter for breakfast again July 19th --- join me for coffee and some National Park conversation.

1  Thank conradmilwaukee

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had a delicious breakfast before getting on the train to head back East.Many locals eat there which is always a good sign! It opens at 6:30 and was quite full by 8:00 .The waitress was very friendly and accommodating. The special was Huckleberry French Toast with bacon. I asked for my bacon to be extra crispy and it was perfect.Since we don't have huckleberries in PA (as far as I know) it was a real treat. We had also eaten lunch there one other day and their side salads were amazingly large and delicious.The young guys cooking and waiting on tables that day were so friendly and did a great job.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast on our way out of East Glacier.
The food and prices were very good and everyone enjoyed their meals. For my part the omlette was huge and tasty.
Prices were right in line with most places we ate on our trip.
One note is this is just a little hole in the wall type diner. It is clean and decorated nicely but don't plan on taking a huge group of people and finding seats. When we were there (early in the tourist season) most seats were filled for breakfast.

2  Thank Rattlebones
Reviewed May 30, 2013

A friend and I were camping in St Mary, Montana over the Memorial Weekend. We didn't realise that we were coming 'out of season' and found out that many places open the following weekend. So after waking up hungry and failing to find somewhere open to eat, we set off on our trip to the west side of GNP. Driving through Two Medicine we came across Two Medicine Grill, and with it being open, we decided it was better to eat there than no-where.

We were really glad we stopped! We both had their breakfast special which was delicious. The coffee was delicious and the waitress was happy to bring milk for my tea (important to the English!). The waitress was really nice and offered plenty of refills for coffee. The bill wasn't too high which was great too. There were quite a few people out in the place too. So if you're out in the sticks and peckish for breakfast, then definitely a place to try :)

1  Thank cold_obstruction
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Texan traveling the NW National Parks System in my RV with my family. Stopped here to check my directions with the lady at a walk up window and took one look in the eye of the proprietor (and one over her shoulder at the bodacious burger combo on the counter) and decided this place was for real. Suddenly I needed more than directions. Ten minutes later I had a couple of jalepeno swiss elk burger combos boxed and ready to go. Not cheap ($30 with tip) but what do you expect at Two Medicine so far from civilization? I was glad to pay that and the burger was SO GOOD! Sit at the tiny diner style bar or in the cozy dining room next to the local t shirt, ice cream and grocery shop and shoot the breeze with locals and friends. Good choice for a stop as you round the southeastern tip of Glacier National Park.
Thanks Guys! Keep up the good work!.
I wonder what their breakfasts and dinners are like?

2  Thank 1BVISailor