“Salmon Burger”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Helena
“Salmon Burger”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Luna's was recommended to us by friend's on our trip to East Glacier. Luna's is easy to find, they have a salmon burger that is excellent, delicious home made chips and huckleberry pie to die for!
Luna's has a great atmosphere, unbelievable view and outside dining.
We loved it!

arizona
“Mmmmm-- Huckleberry Pie”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I ate the salmon burger which was delicious! The Huckleberry Pie was amazing and the graham cracker crust was to die for! Did I taste some cinnamon in it? Would love to have some right now. The atmosphere was great -- it used to be some old lodge of some sort . I can't remember exactly, but it was precious. Look forward to making a pit stop there next year.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Huckleberry Pie and Mountains...What Else Could A Person Want?”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I took a road trip for our honeymoon and rented a cabin near East Glacier Park, Montana. We had wanted to grill at the cabin, but with the grizzly bear risk, were asked not to...so we decided to venture into town! Boy, are we glad we did! We came across the cutest little restaurant in all of East Glacier...Luna's. We opted to sit outside because of the nice weather and also to admire the mountains in the far distance. This town is only about a half hour from Glacier National Park. I ordered the Grizzly Bait (how hilarious is that name?) which was the most delicious salmon sandwich I have ever had. My husband ordered the bison burger, which was cooked perfectly and very lean. We had to of course try the huckleberry iced tea and finish the meal with a slice of their famous huckleberry pie. Seriously, it's good you are sitting down while eating this pie...your knees would buckle! It's so sweet and the crust is so delicious...it's worth the trip even just for dessert. The staff was friendly and down to earth and the whole place has a very bohemian, easy-going feel. It's really neat to see the diverse group of people who eat there too. There is everyone from locals- Native Americans from the area and park workers, to tourists and families. I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone who's looking for a chill place to eat a delicious meal on a budget. Oh, and did I mention they're BYOB?!

• Visited August 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Worth the stop”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family traveled all over Glacier Park and Waterton Park in Canada. We had several meals in this restaurant. Breakfast was probably my favorite. Huckleberry pancakes were awesome and the serving was huge. The other meals were also very good. I loved the huckleberry pie with the graham crust. I highly recommend having a piece!!! The staff were VERY friendly also. Enjoyed the character of the restaurant!

MN
“So good, exceeded expectations!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Went in here for lunch...I wish I lived closer because I'd visit more often!! Everything was good, the food, the price, the atmosphere, (the wine:)), the people. I had the taco (indian taco maybe??) It was HUGE and so good. Followed up with some pie, yum yum... who knew huckleberry was so good!! I dined with two other adults and two kids - we all agreed, it was very very good!

• Visited June 2013