“Reliable”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This had a decent breakfast, fun atmosphere, good, friendly waitstaff. Can't go wrong, but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Forget the expensive Glacier Park Lodge dining and head on the Lunas for delicious food. The restaurant is rustic quaint and is small, so it may get congested as many residents dine there for an affordable dining experience.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Such a cute little place, family friendly and cozy. The food was great, and since I'd been gone from the south and sweet tea for almost 10 days, I was thrilled to see it was on the menu. I ordered it, not expecting much, but I think it was the best tea I've ever had...and that's saying a lot bc I'm from Alabama originally. Come to find out, one of the owners is from Alabama as well. Had a great time and great food, would recommend Luna's...as their little napkin holder sign said "If you're lucky enough to be at Luna's, then you're lucky enough". Well said. The restaurant and the area is just wonderful.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Randy at Dancing Bears Inn recommended we try Luna's in hopes of finding something without garlic that my husband could eat. And, boy, were we lucky! Luna herself was sitting in the booth next to us, going through her recipe cards, helping choose the right dish. The food was really delicious, and the service was outstanding. Our son did have huckleberry iced tea, and pronounced it very good, but none of us was interested in the pie. The sweet potato and red pepper soup was absolutely fabulous. They were kind, accommodating, and a lot of fun to talk with.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Ate at Luna's two separate days. Lunch was a Sweet Potato/Red pepper soup which was quite tasty, then Luna's salad. If you'd told me I'd like french fries on a salad, I'd have said you were nuts but it was actually delish! Staff was attentive and friendly. The only problem is we didn't get any huckleberry pie. Went elsewhere for dinner and they were out and I was THIS CLOSE to heading back to Luna's for a piece! We came back for breakfast the next day and had another nice meal on our way up to Many Glacier. The log cabin atmosphere extends to the bathrooms and is very warm and inviting. Worth checking out!
And go to the wooden spoon shop down the street. They have the most beautiful items in there!