“Well worth the stop”
Review of Parker's

Parker's
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Drummond
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped in to Parker's after a long, hot day of fishing. While the place was busy, it was easy to find a table and we were greeted as we walked in. As soon as we sat down we were approached by a waitress, who took our drink orders and left us to peruse the now 125 different burger selections. Sure, there are other things on the menu, but really, you want to try a burger. The meat is flavorful, well seasoned and the burgers are stacked w/ so many conceivable combos, you'll have trouble deciding what to have. Parker's even has a burger challenge, which would put many a grown man on the floor. We were brought huge glasses of cold iced tea (which I think was about a buck each) and our burgers, mine w/ onion rings, my husband's w/ sweet tater fries, arrived w/in 10 minutes. Great is not really adequate to describe them and the ecclectic Coke related memoribilia all over the place is delightful.
Definitely stop by if you're ever along I-90 in Montana and near Drummond, it's well worth the effort.

There are newer reviews for Parker's

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is one of those small town gems that is you stumble across once in a blue moon. They are right on front street next to the Frosty Freeze. They have a whole book of burgers. We stopped on the 4th of July and had the red white and blue. It was great. Fresh ingredients, great blue cheeze and red onion. The onion rings were better than I have had forever. We went back 2 days later and I had the pasta premavera. It was as good/ better than most I have had at very good resturants. Huge morrel mushrooms with awsome home made pasta and fresh tomatoes. Try this place when on I-90 traveling through western Montana. It is really that good.