“Very Nice Staff and Food”
Review of Comfort Inn Dillon

Comfort Inn Dillon
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dillon
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We arrived late, around 10pm and were greeted by a very friendly front desk staff member, we got chocolate (helpful) and were directed to our room, if I had one complaint, it would be that the walls and floors are not sound proof, we heard every foot step from the customers upstairs, but all-in-all, it was comfortable and clean, the breakfast was absolutely fabulous, our compliments to the chef!!! and the girl we spoke to was, I gather, the chef, was very polite and friendly.
Thanks again

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Judy W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind words in your review.

It is our staff's mission to make our guests' feel welcome. We all understand what driving all day can be like and you just want to rest. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and allowing us to be the ones to ease the day.

We hope to see you again soon, till then travel safely.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We got in early and the staff was great about letting us check in. Our room was nice, and clean. The staff was very helpful whenever we had questions. The only downside is there is no hot tub, and the pool is a little small. My waffle for breakfast was great.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Judy W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you stay again.

We love our pool and keep talking to the big guys about a hot tub, who knows what the future will hold.

Travel safe and hope to see you come back this way soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My favorite place to stay is Comfort Inn. Price and accommodations and staff are perfect for me. This Comfort Inn is off I-15 in southwest Montana. It is the usual nice Comfort Inn. The staff was especially good to my Mom and me. Judy, the manager, went above and beyond to make a difficult trip a bit easier. Thank you again.

Room Tip: Not especially handicapped, but my Mom managed much better in the handicapped rooms. The bathrooms...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Judy W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for your time in making a review.

We so appreciate you and your Mom. We care about our guests' and what we can do to make their time with us a pleasant and easy stay. Stress free should always be a priority when possible.

We hope to see you again and have safe travels.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Nice and clean, friendly staff and the cookies were straight out of the oven. Soup was a welcome treat for sure. Great place for your four legged kids. From staying at other Comfort Inn's, I thought this one was a tad over priced!
*******If you ask about where to eat, DO NOT go to the Whistle Stop, OMG save your money and go to a fast food place or Safeway******

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Judy W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We know how valuable time is these days.

We appreciate all our reviews as they assist us in striving to improve our service on a continual basis.

We hope to have you visit us soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Front desk staff was out the front door smoking while I waited to ask a question. Only one person was on the desk. A second staff was also seen smoking right in front of the building.

I had asked for a quiet room.......I was at the top of the stairs and the noise from the desk filtered right up?! No coffee pot in the coffee machine in my room.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Judy W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. It helps us to be able to improve in areas that our guests are concerned about.

We are so sorry about the smoking issue. Steps are being taken to resolve this issue. We want to assure you that it is not part of our standard and when our properties say no smoking, we mean it. If you wish to discuss this matter further please contact me by phone or by e-mail.

We do hope to see you again and give us the chance for a pleasant stay.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This was our first experience with the Comfort Inn in Dilion. Previously we would stay at the Best Western but since they have really gone downhill we decided to give this place a try. It was ok for the night but was older than I thought. We did arrive when they were doing a staff shift change and at first the desk staff were not that friendly. They seemed unhappy that I wanted to see the room before I gave them my credit card info. I am glad that I did not book the room without seeing it as it would have been too small. We ended up upgrading to a bigger room. The soup was a nice touch and the place was great for someone with a dog as there was lots of room to walk her. The room was clean although I did go over the bathroom remote and telephone with sani wipes which is what I do at all hotels.

Probably will look at the hotel next door when we are in Dilion next.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nov1
Judy W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all comments so we can improve upon our weak areas. We hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

very clean, lots of hot water and great water pressure. Being a pretty 'fussy' traveler, I was a little anxious about the general quality of places to stay in Dillon. Picked Comfort Inn based in reviews. Far from luxurious, it was warm, very clean, and friendly. Would chose it again if I needed to stay in Dillon.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julie C
Judy W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you for the great review. The Dillon Comfort Inn strives to make every guest feel welcome and important. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.