Comfort Inn Dillon
$112
$101
BestWestern.com
Super 8 Dillon(Dillon)(Great Value!)
$105
Travelocity
FairBridge Inn Express(Dillon)(Great Value!)
$145
TripAdvisor
$145
  • Free Internet
Fairweather Inn(Virginia City)(Great Value!)
$150
$130
All reviewssoupcookiesroom was cleanchoice hotelsno elevatorupon checksecond floorearly eveninggreat breakfastenjoyed our stayoff the highwaystay there againwafflesup to dateafter a long daya nice place to staythe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stayed at this hotel in July 2013. Very nice, rooms were clean, staff was great, customer service was outstanding! Only bad thing I can say is they could use some more landscaping around the hotel, but that is a very minor point. One of the staff directed us to a outstanding local resturant. Great stay at very nice hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cmdanny
Judy W, Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear cmdanny.

Thank you your review of your stay. My staff and I try to make all welcome. We are happy that you had a comfortable time with us and hope to see you in the future.

Judy Westfall
Manager

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Quiet, comfortable room, great value in a pretty Rocky Mountain high plains setting. Friendly staff and perfect access to walking for my dog. Lots of parking space with a few plug-in spots for big rigs/RVs. Check out the Patagonia Outlet store in the historic, photogenic downtown area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank windgrrl v
Judy W, Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are happy to have a place for our pet friends to stretch their legs. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Check in was fast and easy. The staff was very friendly. Rooms were nice and clean. they also had a laundry room off the main hallway which was a nice touch for those taking longer trips. Breakfast is included and they had a great selection. Would easily stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Theresa B
Judy W, Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value all comments good or bad as tool to improve on. Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I really like the clean comfortable beds.The pillows are amazing too! It is nice that they offer such a great breakfast in the morning and the soup and cookies in the evening.When I travel it is nice to not have to pay that extra expense for meals. Adds that extra value to the room fee!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank tammyiam
Judy W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We are committed to make your stay with us as comfortable as we can.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

reasonable rates, no hassle check in, they recommended an excellent place to eat (Lion's Den) a short drive from the motel. Quiet, staff very friendly, honored my request for a room that wasn't "pet friendly". I like pets, but not in my room or on the bed, or marking the furniture. I prefer them and their various insect, arachnids, tapeworms and roundworms to be isolated from my space. This is a motel that is definitely on my "will stay at again" list

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank fieldmanks
Judy W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about the staff and the property.