“Nice Place”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Dillon
Coleman, Canada
“Nice Place”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stayed one night on our way home. This was the first time that we stayed here and found it clean and comfortable. The lady at the desk was very nice and gave us the best price possible. The rooms were a nice size, the beds were a bit too soft for me but probably fine for most others. We had breakfast before we left and it was O.K. We did have to ask them to fill up the coffee urns and both the apple and orange juice tasted like packaged juice, very sweet. We would stay here again if passing through.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Verdi, Nevada
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stayed at this place in a pet room almost a year ago. I was so angry at the extra cleaning charge that I took this long to cool off. My dogs spent the night with me in an extra charge pet room. When we checked out, the room was clean and no trace of my dogs were evident. I paid my $147.00 bill with a credit card. Upon checking my credit card bill online, I noticed an extra $200.00 tacked on my Amex card. When I called and asked about the charge, I was told that they had to have a cleaning company clean a urine smell off of the bedspread and carpet. This was "discovered" by the new pet room tenant who checked in after me with their pet. The room had already been cleaned by housekeeping staff. I surmise that the new tenants pet had smelled my pets scent and marked his territory. Then management was notified and confirmed the urine smell and I was charged. My advice to future pet roomers is to have staff confirm the cleanliness before paying the bill at checkout. This will insure management from being duped and wrongly charging the last tenant.

Room Tip: Have a pet? Confirm cleanliness with staff before leaving.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Claresholm, Canada
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is our third time to this hotel. They are clean, friendly people and the rooms are nicely decorated. They kept good records and gave us a good rate. We travel that way only once a year but we will go back.

Room Tip: Rooms are large and modern with nice bathrooms. The hotel is well maintained with complementary bre...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Creston, Canada
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I'm sure this has been completly redone, because all the flooring and carpeting is new and the hallway walls are done in a nice wall paper. (March, 08, 2014) . Very nice indoor pool and spa. The rooms have a good size refrigerator, microwave and sink. The bathrooms are very clean and the room was quite large and actually had a flat screen TV that work. Reasonably priced and they even have pet friendly rooms. We would stay here again for sure. We didn't try any of the local restaurants, so I can't comment on them

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stayed with them we our family was in time of crisis. we have recently moved to Dillon and they were super friendly oh and Ben was So Friendly the day we checked out I think they should give him a raise or 6 goldstars. and Therse checked us in wow I think she was the Manger she was so friendy we will tell all of our friends and family stay there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank magnoliablossum
Marblemount, Washington
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Pleasantly surprised to find a spacious counter with sink and full sized refrigerator in our room. Friendly staff. Freshness you would expect from a new hotel. Breakfast wasn't great, but it was enough.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Tonasket, Washington
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Excellent choice if you are looking for a basic hotel. Clean, comfortable and hospitable. Our experience was great all around. Stop in and see for yourself. You will be the odd one if you find this hotel not meet your needs for a good nights stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Therese R, Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this review, January 1, 2014

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 406-683-3636.