“Great customer service”

FairBridge Inn Express
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Dillon
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I stayed here for one night about 2 weeks ago. The next day after travelling many miles we discovered that we had left prescription sunglasses in the hotel room. We called back to the Guesthouse Inn and asked if they had been found. In deed, the glasses were there and the clerk then proceeded to FedEx them to our destination. Great service, beyond the call of duty. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Therese R, Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 406-683-3636.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed 10/27/2013 and was impressed with this motel. Should be ranked number 1 in Dillon, MT. Probably built in the last few years and from a safety standpoint it had sprinklers in the rooms which few older motels have. Very clean & neat. Breakfast was good and while we did not use the pool and exercise rooms they were nice. Beds confortable and staff freindly. Very good value!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robert M
Therese R, Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed here for one night. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The pool and hot tub were nice. The free wi-fi worked fine. Breakfast was adequate. The price was fine compared to other hotels in the area. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank AF_Hiker
Therese R, Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I recently reserved a room at the Dillon Montana Guest House Inn and Suites for September 25, 2013. My plans changed seven days in advance of the reservation. I attempted to cancel the reservation by clicking on the reservation link. Nothing happened. I then tried to access the website and only got access to a place called Pharmacy World. I then tried the toll-free number. They referred me to the hotel. An unhelpful desk clerk was rude and refused to cancel the reservation because it would result in charges to the hotel. She referred me to the GuestHouse International website, which was nothing more than a large number of advertisements with no assistance in cancelling my reservation. I then called the toll-free number again to request assistance and the lady that I spoke with referred me back to the hotel and said that she could not help me. You will recall that the desk clerk at the hotel refused to cancel my reservation. I assume that I will no have no recourse but to pay for the room that I will not be staying in. By all means, avoid the GuestHouse International Hotel chain and specifically avoid their hotel in DIllon, Montana. I certainly intend to do so, and I intend to advise anyone else thinking of staying there to avoid it..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bigmanMontana

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 406-683-3636.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

There aren't an awful lot of options in Dillon, this was definitely a good solid motel, clean with all the stander ammenities. The price made it a good value and I would stay here again while in Dillon. Hot tub was very nice, pool a bit small, but perfect for kids and indoors.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Wrabbies

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at the guest house inn on 8/31/2013
I played lottery scratch off tickets on the table on the Guest House Inn in Dillon Montana (didn't win, when I arrived home I did an expense report for the business trip and checked our bank transaction I found a 250 charge on my account, I called the hotel and the manager was very rude stating that we had smoked in the room and she had pictures on the ashes on the table, I said it must be from the lottery tickets I scratched she said she would check on it but the charged went through my bank and I never received a return call.
Filed a complaint with the BBB, where is the due process in this transaction I feel like a victim but no help is available unless I hire a lawyer, we all know 250 is less money than a lawyer.
It is thievery and they are getting away with it.

Darlene Emery and Albert Emery

Room Tip: Don't Stay at the Guest House Inn, they are thieves, applying penalties that are not precedent...