“Great stay on the way to Glacier”

FairBridge Inn Express
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Dillon
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was the first stop on our way to Glacier NP. Ben at the counter was very friendly upon check in and got us 2 rooms right next to each other with a door in between. The amenities were nice...flat screen TVs, comfortable bed and very clean room. The kids used the pool and said it was nice. The breakfast was good in the morning. If traveling through here again, I would stay here for sure.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Therese R, Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 406-683-3636.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

When we travel we like to swim. There are 3 hotels in Dillon that have a swimming pool; Best Western, Comfort in and this one. The property is very well maintained. The room was clean with upgraded amenities, like lotion, conditioner in addition to the standard shampoo. The bed, furniture, pillows were fine. The swimming pool is only 4 ft deep and only about 25 feet long. It is one of the smallest swimming pools I have seen in a hotel. The breakfast was good but no yogurt or fresh fruit. They said fresh fruit was very expensive to get in Dillon. The light bulb to read by while in bed was burnt out. I wish housekeeping would check the bulbs when they cleaned the rooms. The hair dryer was broken. It had heat but no fan. The front office staff was very pleasant and friendly. It is a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: It is right off of the freeway so very convenient. The prior Super 8 in town has changed to a diffe...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed staying at the GuestHouse when we were on a road trip. The hotel is beautiful with clean and well-appointed rooms. It was great having a refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast was excellent with many hot and cold selections.
The manager on duty, Ben, was so helpful and friendly. He made every effort to make our stay comfortable and provided good local information. We definately would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night in June 2012, en route from Missoula to Jackson Hole.
I was very impressed with the room, which I thought represented excellent value for money.
Reception staff were friendly and helpful, and the complimentary breakfast was good, although seating space was limited.

When I pulled up at the hotel, I thought it was in the middle of nowhere, but upon asking the receptionist for directions to Dillon Town, it transpired that I only had to drive out of the hotel, make a right turn almost directly opposite, and drive down that road for about 2 minutes to get to town. There is plenty of free parking in town so the location of the hotel is excellent. There is also a lovely local nature reserve/park just over the road from the hotel that is a nice place to spend some time.

All in all, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I have traveled to the area several times and always stay at the Guesthouse Inn. Its clean, comfortable and has the amenities we require. But most of all we stay because of the staff. Awesome!! Each and every time we make a request, the answer is always "No Problem" The staff make the Hotel one of our favorite places to stay. A big thank you to Jodi, Ben and the rest of the staff. You always go the second mile to make our stay great and we appreciate it. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Steve & Lil

Room Tip: We love room 103,
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank grandpoppop

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Quick access off of the interstate. Exterior of hotel and parking area; inviting and clean. I showed up close to 10 p.m. without reservations and needed a room for my five member family. The fellow at the check out (Dan I think) was very pleasant and booked us in a large suite on the second floor. The room had two queen beds and a hide-a-bed. Within minutes we were packing our luggage up the stairs to our room. Wide stairs, no elevator. The room was very spacious and had a nice little kitchenette type set up with a small bar sink, microwave and larger than typical hotel refrigerator; plenty of counter space too. The first impression of the room was clean and nicely decorated. The bathroom was spacious and clean; the shower head could have used a bit of de-liming for better water flow. I slept fairly well that night, even though the mattress closest to the window seemed a bit too soft, maybe worn out; my wife commented on that too. The room was quiet. Climate control worked well. Breakfast was included. On a scale of 1-10 for provided hotel breakfasts, I'd give this a 5.5. The same fellow who checked me in last night also checked me out; again, very pleasant.

Room Tip: If you use the refrigerator, be sure to check the temperature dial when you load your stuff in. I p...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Found this on Trip Advisor. Very nice room with comfy king bed. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. The breakfast is included. It is good for a "free" breakfast" better than most (not eggs to order or anything but good). The exercise room has two treadmills, an elliptical , and an exercise bike. It is just off the freeway.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family