“Good for a short stay”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Dillon
Brooklyn, New York
“Good for a short stay”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The rooms seemed kinda old, but the place was clean. The place is good if it is for one or two nights, but for more I would choose a different place.

The pool area is OK, but too bad its inside only.

Breakfast seems a little better than the usual places.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Richland, Washington
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This trip was a little strange, in that I had requested 2nd floor, and even though I checked in relatively early, 4:30, no 2nd floor was available. The price, at near 100 dollars, one would expect atleast one comfortable chair. Nope. Also they placed me under an outdoor staircase that turned out to be very noisy with other guests lingering and talking outside their rooms. I skipped the breakfast, nothing appealed to me. Here is the kicker, I left my phone charger in my room, I guess a common occurance in hotels. So I called to retreive it and while very nice, but charged me another 10 dollars to mail it to me. Needless to say, I will not return to this property. For the price, the service reminds me of a budget motel.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor but don't expect to get it. Ask for a room with a comfortable chair, but don...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank paul r
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was a great find after an 11 hour driving day! Room was immaculately clean and very comfortable, and there was no noise from anywhere. Great continental breakfast to start the next day with the regular fare. I would highly recommend & definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nicely surprised by the Best Western Paradise Inn in Dillon, MT. We stayed overnight during a longer trip and the hotel was a nice respite. The room was very comfortable, clean, with big flatscreen, and free WIFI. The breakfast in the morning is better than the usual fare. The front desk staff was helpful as well. We used the indoor pool and hot tub as well (you do have to walk outside to get to it - it is not connected to the main building) and were happy with them.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Clean, comfortable rooms. Nicely upgraded and decorated. Large widows, which provided a bright view! We had a second floor room near the office. Indoor poor ( did not use, but looked very nice).
The staff was gracious and helpful. Breakfast was typical Best Western ... Cereal, yogurt, fruit, breads, waffle maker, biscuits & sausage gravy!
Room had a nice sized refrigerator, which was great! Easy on - off location! I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. It was a busy spot..lots a great fishing, etc. in the area!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed April 24, 2013

It was clean, very affordable (including a hot & cold breakfast), and we were very comfortable. All the staff we encountered were very helpful and friendly. They made good restaurant recommendations for us, and we enjoyed our time there. This is an older hotel that is not as soundproof as newer hotels. That being said, nothing was loud...it was just creaking boards above us. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed two nights and really enjoyed it because everything in our room worked, and the employees were all happy, friendly, and helpful. The overall buzz is that this place has it together, which I've rarely seen in the motels I've stayed at lately.

The only thing lacking was maybe more plug-ins in the room for chargers and computers, which is a common drawback of motels older than 10 years or so.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple