Sundowner Motel
Super 8 Dillon(Dillon)(Great Value!)
$90
$80
Comfort Inn Dillon(Dillon)(Great Value!)
$84
FairBridge Inn Express(Dillon)(Great Value!)
$105
$102
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Rainbow Valley Lodge(Ennis)
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Called from Virginia City, managed to snag the last room available for the night. Price was good. This is a two story sort of place, older, but well kept. Wifi, but no frig or coffeemaker in the room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LovesNeon
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and the place is quiet. Great rates too. Just don't expect any extra's like shampoo, blow dryer, refrigerator ect. But overall, a great place to spend the night, especially if you're on a budget.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tara J
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We visited Dillon to check out the university. I thought we would get a better feel for the town if we stayed someplace with more of a local feel than your average chain motel. Based on reviews, I chose this hotel. I expected a homey feel, what I got was old, dirty and poorly maintained. There were stains on the carpet (big ugly ones) and the place looked generally run down. Worse yet, they are literally across the street from the train tracks. Have you ever seen the movie ‘My Cousin Vinny’? When the train came by it was like a scene straight out of that movie.

On the plus side, the people were extremely friendly and the hotel wasn’t very expensive. If my teenager chooses UMW, we’ll have to find a different place to stay when we’re in town.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Christina H
Reviewed February 5, 2012

My son was traveling from San Jose Ca, to Moorhead, Mn. on Greyhound. The bus made a stop in Dillon and my son got off to use the restroom. When he came out the bus had left him with all of his belongings including money and cell. We were able to wire him money for a motel as the next bus was not coming until 2am. He checked in at the Sundowner and from the moment he checked in the staff was amazing. I especially want to thank Karen who from the kindness of heart went out of her way to make sure he got on the next bus, made him a lunch, and called me to let me know he had gottten on safely. Tell me how many big chain hotels would do this? I have not personally stayed here but I know I will make a trip there just so I can give Karen a big hug from one mom to another. thank you so much Mari

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Mari B
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We stayed here and it was a nice place. About half the price of the chain motels but all local. Clean decent rooms and a simple continental breakfast. We had car trouble and the owner called friends until he found someone to help us... and this was early on a Sunday morning.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side away from the road so you lessen the noise from the highway.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family