“Would Suggest Anywhere but Grandma's Kitchen”
Review of Grandma's Kitchen - CLOSED

Grandma's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Calgary, Canada
“Would Suggest Anywhere but Grandma's Kitchen”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We were staying at the Best Western and as this was close and in the past had not been that bad we decided to give it a try again. What a mistake, first off, I just about had to promise my first born in order to take a menu back to the hotel room so that we could have take out, we were travelling with a dog and did not want to leave her alone in the room.

The menu was very limited so I just settled for something small. Well what I was not expecting was to find human hair in my food. I was so disguested that I took the chille back, they didn't seem very concerned gave me my money back and made no attempt to offer anything else. In future when I stay at the Best Western, they are not connected to this establishment, I will go down the street and get something else. I will never step foot in this place again.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank nov1

Big Sky, Montana
“Great Breakfast, Mediocre Service”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Very good food, decent atmosphere, convenient location next to Best Western. Waitress was inattentive and spacey, but otherwise very good breakfast.

Visited January 2012
St. Albert
“Great Taco soup and service, entree greasy, vegetables tasted moldy and mashed potatoes and gravy tasted stale.”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Had supper at Grandma's Kitchen, because of it being close to our hotel. Taco soup was very good. Service was pleasant and efficient. Entree oredered was the dinner special at $11.95, included cup of taco soup, chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, mixed frozen vegetables, roll and butter. Entree was all quite horrible - chicken greasy - everything tasted a bit stale and the frozen, mixed vegetables had a bit of a moldy taste.
I would'nt eat at this restaurant again.

• Visited January 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Food Average”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Would like to have had more selections. Price was fair but found the portions too big.

Visited November 2011
Missoula, Montana
“Good service, but mediocre food”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

A friend in Dillon recommended Grandma's for a late dinner after a long day's work. Restaurant was relatively empty, clean and we had our choice of tables. Service was quick and the waiter was friendly.
Unfortunately, the food was mediocre at best. My pork chops and my friend's steak were both overcooked and dry. Our pre-dinner salads consisted of lettuce only with a side of dressing. The small plastic cup of apple-sauce had a metallic taste, like it had been sitting in a can too long.
I will look elsewhere next time I'm in Dillon.

• Visited October 2011