“Lions Den, Dillon, Mt”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We were referred by Best Western. They seemed busy but we were seated right away and did not have to wait too long for our meal which we both enjoyed. Salad came with a small shrimp cocktail which was a nice surprise. I had chicken and my husband had pork chop special, both were very tasty. Ice cream was yummy. We appreciated the service of our waitress.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We headed over to the Lion's Den after a long day on the road on the recommendation of someone in line at our hotel. I liked the atmosphere, wife not so much. Animal heads on the wall (cool), solid sports-bar atmosphere. We ate in the bar area as it seemed to have more life than the dining room. Unfortunately, service was just okay...slow at times. Food...just okay. Wings were the best thing anyone ordered. Pizza was bland as was pasta. I wanted to like the Lion's Den more than I actually did. Oh well. It did fill a need for five hungry travelers...in just an average way.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were recommended to try the sauerkraut and sausage pizza. This is one of the restaurants special pizzas. It sounded kind of like a strange mix but we ordered it anyway. Let me say "It was Excellent". We both really liked the pizza and our drinks were good too. The service was prompt and friendly. We loved the place.

Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Since most locals recommended this place and not too many choices we thought we'd give it a try. Our order was taken quickly and the salad was served right away. Unfortunately that is where the positives end. We waited over 40 minutes for a lukewarm pice of bland prime rib and were given the excuse that a party of fifty, that were about finished, threw them off. Our potato and roll came after we finished the meat and we heard the large party had used up the potatos. My husbands potato wasn't done anyway. Service sucks here. Since they knew the large party put them behind the least they couldve done was bring a basket of bread while we waited. If I ever find myself in Dillon again I'll go to the Buffalo Club by the lake

1  Thank ID_Sun_Chaser
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Staff very friendly. Restaurant clean. Kitch accommodating in splitting one dinner for my kids so they could "have their own plates". Husband I both had prime rib, DELICIOUS!! It was a bit pricy, but worth it.