“YUMMO!!!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Staff very friendly. Restaurant clean. Kitch accommodating in splitting one dinner for my kids so they could "have their own plates". Husband I both had prime rib, DELICIOUS!! It was a bit pricy, but worth it.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

If you like a more sour taste, you'll love their pizzas with sauerkraut on top! Also, they serve ranch dressing on the pizzas. Odd but interesting. Fun atmosphere. Very meat and potatoes place. Extremly popular with visitors and locals alike.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have eaten at the restaurant several times in the last 10 years, only because there aren't many choices in Dillon and I keep hoping the service gets better. It took 35 minutes to get a menu and at least another 30 minutes for food.

1  Thank Randy G
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My family tends to favor local steakhouses as they generally have better food and service than chains. Unfortunately, this one did not meet expectations. My prime rib was dry, and when I asked for a cup of Au Jus, I was informed that it would be an extra $3.00 charge for gravy - not the same thing. I was also served lukewarm mashed potatoes and previously frozen veggies which had not been warmed all the way through. My children split a prawn basket (no child options) and it was bland. There was no seasoning on the prawns or the fries, and both items came out cold. One of my brothers ordered the chicken strip basket, and for his $20 he received a meal about the same size as what I could get off a child's menu for $5 or less at other establishments. Not really filling for a 20 year old male. Our party consisted of 7 adults and 3 children, and the consensus was the best parts of the meal were the rolls and the garden salad served before the entree - not really the parts of the meal that should be the most memorable.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

This is where the locals go. Sit in the bar area, the back room doesn't have the same ambiance. They all where watching the World Championship Rodeo in Lax Vegas when I was there, on every screen in the place!

Been to The Den Steakhouse & Bar? Share your experiences!