“Eat here!”

La Fiesta Mexicana The Taco Bus
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This place, which has excellent food, is locally known as "the Taco Bus" Their phone number is: 406-660-0915.
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

This is a local favorite. Don't miss out. Responsibly priced, fast, fun. People are polite. If the weather is bad, sit in the bus. We love it!

1  Thank Peter T
There are newer reviews for La Fiesta Mexicana The Taco Bus

Reviewed August 21, 2014

One of the best meals during our 3 week road trip!! Everything we ordered was fantastic. I almost cried over finally finding great mexican food after being DEPRIVED for so long in this culinary wasteland. Trust me. You will not regret stopping. Your tummy will leave with a big smile. I mentioned it was in a bus right? What's not to love.

1  Thank K M
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We drive from salt lake to Spokane and back at least once a year and always love stopping in Dillon - it is the cutest town to drive through. We discovered the Taco Bus on this trip and we will stop here to eat every trip moving forward. The Nachos (chicken) were the best nachos I've had in my life and I eat a lot of Mexican. The carne asada tacos were delicious and the atmosphere can't be beat. (If you're into small country towns) Definitely stop and eat here your next time passing through. It was just as quick as most fast food! Also we had our dog on a leash and she sat with us while we ate at the outdoor tables. Bonus for travelers with pets in tow.

1  Thank Erin M
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

On the recommendation of a local convenience store cashier, we stopped at the Taco Bus for lunch. The place was immaculate, service was fast and friendly, and the food (a giant burrito) was fresh, generous, delicious. And authentic. It was a great recommendation -glad we stopped.

1  Thank Tobager
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stopped here on our way to Flathead lake. It was wonderful! I have eaten at many places in Dillon, and by far this is the best. It seems a little sketchy, but it is great.

1  Thank Jeanette S