Triple Creek was the first of our 3 mountain vacations this summer and it turned out to be an exceptional start to our travels. While called a ranch, this is really a luxury resort with horses. We stayed 7 nights in Nez Perce, one of the luxury cabins which was well appointed, including a large steam shower, a fireplace, a private hot tob on the deck, and a personal golf cart to move around the property. Wine & spirits were provided in the cabin as well as an ongoing supply of fresh baked cookies.
The lodge is beautifully done, including a dining room complete with mountain views, and a comfortable library and bar. In addition to meals, cocktails, beer and about 10 house wines were included. Triple Creek does maintain an extensive wine cellar as well. Meals were exceptionally prepared and could be had in the dining room, or delivered to your cabin if you preferred. Beautiful art and sculpture were placed throughout the property.
Service was exceptionally attentive without being pretentious or intrusive. Guided trail rides were available 3x/day. Triple creek maintains a herd of beautiful, well cared for horses which were a pleasure to ride. Off -ranch activities were expertly arranged - we enjoyed an extensive ATV ride on a separate ranch owned by the owners of Triple Creek, and a guided float trip down the Bitteroot River, as well as an eco-tour of the area by the General Manager, an avid birder. We did venture into the surrounding towns, however, they have little to offer - the ranch and the mountains are the draw here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary hospitality and enchanting beauty of one of the world's best hotels set in the heart of the breathtaking Bitterroot Mountain Range of the Montana Rockies. A proud member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux, Triple Creek Ranch offers an epicurean, all-inclusive vacation experience of refined rustic elegance, gourmet cuisine paired with an excellent wine list, and warm, welcoming, five star service amidst the romance of a forested mountain retreat. Our accommodations feature a selection of private log cabins and splendid ranch homes with easy access to our well-appointed and comfortable lodge. Our lodge and surroundings feature a curated collection of original Western art and the delightful amenities of a luxury ranch resort. Here, adult travelers enjoy a truly romantic setting with incomparable scenery, a wide variety of native wildlife, an almost endless menu of all-inclusive outdoor activities and the option of enjoying some of the finest Western adventures in the continental United States. Come join us for a wonderful retreat from the everyday and truly relax in our world-class accommodations, dine on the freshest contemporary cuisine and sample the world's finest wines while our caring staff pampers and cares for you and your every desire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Triple Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Triple Creek Ranch Hotel Darby
- Triple Creek Ranch Montana/Darby