“Absoultely fantastic meal and ambiance”
Review of Triple Creek Ranch

and 1 more site!
Triple Creek Ranch
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Absoultely fantastic meal and ambiance”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

My wife and I dined at Triple Creek and the meal was fantastic. Clearly this is a five star establishment with five star service. Expect to spend $$$$, but the experience is well forth it. The staff is always accommodating to us for the dining experience as we live in the area, and do not stay at the ranch. Another great memory!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank jturner48

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 6, 2011

We travel quite a bit and have been lucky enough to stay in some really nice places. This is the "Four Seasons" of service - might actually be better. The activities were endless - and most included with room rate, the food as good as any 5 star property - overall fantastic property in a stellar setting.

They simply won't say no to you - about anything! My wife is a vegetarian - they customized each meal to whatever she wanted, there are no room service menu's - you just call them and tell them what you want, and they bring it too you. They have certain times for activities but they will slide them to accommodate your schedule.

Everything is inclusive - you never have to reach for you wallet, they don't even ask for a credit card when you check in. They really have thought of everything. Can't say enough about the service and the staff.

The activities were great. Not being an "expert" rider I was a little leery of going on the cattle drive. It turned out to be the most fun I've ever had on a horse - they will make it work for you not matter what your level of riding is. Special thanks to wranglers, Tom, Calib and Colby, those three are awesome - took care of everything. Tough to go wrong when they pack you a customized lunch for the trail and it includes a jumbo shrimp cocktail!

We timed our trip around a "wine makers weekend" that was hosted by Chappellet. They host one every year and it is a "must" - they do a great job of adding special events to the weekend, can't say enough about their hospitality.

Keep up the great work Triple Creek - we'll be back in the winter!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank seattlegregrh
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 11, 2011

Travelled alone to the ranch and had a fabulous time. The staff is extremely friendly, the food lovely and the setting is magical. Loved the place so much my husband and I just booked a trip there this June. One of the best vacations I have ever had.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
memphis
Reviewed October 13, 2010

My wife and I stayed for 4 nights in September and had a very relaxing time. I agree with all of the reviewers. I booked a luxury cabin because of the outdoor hot tub and the golf cart and we were pleased with our choice.

Two things I really liked about the place were:

1st - The service was awesome. Everyone was super friendly, not uptight and stuffy. I loved all of the little things about the place that were all included in the price. Every day the activity coordinator Catherine asks you about your plans. One day we wanted to hike off the property. She sat with us and helped us pick a good hike for our level. Then they give you a menu of what they offered for a picnic lunch. They provided us with food, backpacks, LL Bean raincoats if needed, walking sticks if needed, umbrellas, etc.

Even on a day we went rafting in Idaho they packed for us snacks, drinks, towels and directions.

Our room was always stocked with drinks, fresh cookies and fruit. They even set up the fireplace everyday with logs and paper. All we had to do was light a match. They offer free CD's and DVD's to listen to and watch in your room.

The other thing I have to say was the best was the food. Every meal was amazing and the last dinner we had was the best meal I have ever had and we travel quite a bit. The service was great. By looking at the website it looks like dinner is fancy and it is, but everyone we saw was wearing jeans including us.

It is a shame I am not a drinker, they had all kinds of spirits in our room including champagne. The wine was really flowing at dinner. And when we got the welcome tour they showed us the bar area and said if the bartender is not there, just help yourself!

You can do all of the tips at the end so just but your wallet away when you go here and enjoy paradise in the mountains.

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank memphis_m
Dallas
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Probably the best resort we have ever stayed in, worldwide. Absolutely incredible. Incredible service, location, facilities, trips, food, wine etc. Gracious hosts. I asked staff if they had a hand lotion that wasn't scented so strongly as the one they provided in the cabin because it made me sneeze. They said they didn't but would look into it. I told them not to bother about it. That night a big bottle of unscented lotion appeared on the counter after we returned from dinner.

1 Thank inTX
long island, ny
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Triple Creek is a unique vacation experience . it allows for fun, adventure, outdoor activities, superb food and drink, all in the atmosphere of luxury and attentive, but not overbearing service. The staff is amazing, especially the Managers, Leslie and Bill. They are creative in their ideas for activities for guests, such as nature trips, complete with scopes for spotting wildlife, moonlight horseback rides, culminating in a campfire, complete with hot chocolate, coffee, Kahlua, and, a telescope for moon watching..Triple Creek is kind of a luxurious summer camp for adults only! The riding staff is competent and can make even the most beginner rider feel comfortable and safe.
I initially thought a week of 3 meals a day in the same restaurant/dining room would become repetitious or boring. Nothing could be further from the truth. Every meal was unique, delicious and made with the freshest ingredients. There was always a varied choice of menu, to accommodate even the fussiest eater. I think what makes this place so special, aside from the magnificent surroundings of the Montana Rockies, is the personal attention given to every guest. If you want to be active and adventurous, the staff will be sure to make that happen for you. If you prefer to relax in the luxury of a hot tub, and spend the day reading or swimming in the beautiful pool, that's ok, too.
When the housekeeping staff noticed that I made coffee in my cabin before breakfast, I found a bag of their special coffee beans packaged for me to take home. When our friend mentioned that he liked chocolate chip cookies, there was a basketful in his cabin every day. This is the kind of service you can expect at Triple Creek!
I think my only complaint is that although the cabins were beautiful , comfortable, and romantic, the lighting was insufficient, and there was no full length mirror. Otherwise, kudos to Triple Creek for creating the perfect Western resort!

2 Thank zeeLongIsland_Ny
Jersey Shore
Reviewed September 24, 2010

This is an amazing place. Pricey? Yes. But the food, accommodations and service are through the roo! Horses were the best behaved of any I've ever been on. However, if you are really experienced and enjoy a nice lope or full out gallop, you won't find it here. Trails are through the woods and up the mountains so it's basically a walk with the occasional trot that you'll experience. That being said, it's great for the beginner or novice and just absolutely pleasant for all levels.

Watch out for the mama bear and 2 cubs!

2 Thank exit98