“Told it had great pizza”
Review of Charlie's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Charlie's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Went there at the lunch hour and they don't serve pizza until evening! How can you name it "Charlie's Pizza" and then not serve pizza. Lunch menu consisted of "cold" items only so we left so disappointed!

2  Thank Brenda R

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Overall my experience was favorable, but un-noteworthy. If you are in Cut Bank, Charlie's is definitely worth checking out.

Charlie's is a family pizza parlor that reminded me of the days that my parents would take the families out to pizza after their softball games. Very family friendly and geared for large parties with kids of all ages, Charlie's did not appeal to me right off (being that I was travelling alone).

The service is prompt and knowledgable.

The beer is good and local.

The pizza was above average, but not delicious. My favorite pat of the experience was watching the chefs make the pizzas through the large "doors" into the kitchen. It was fun and encouraging to see them putting so much care into the pizzas construction.

I would go again.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

We were on vacation with a stop in Cut Bank to meet an old High School friend & he recommended that we meet at Charlie’s. The parking lot was full and when we walked in the place was humming. We found a table and the waitress was there to take drink orders and give us menus. We asked about the crowd and she told us it was "Date" night and was a little busier than normal.

We had the Pizza, which was very good but they also had everything from steak to pasta. The steaks being served were of generous portions. Everything that went past our table looked fresh.

When we were asking what they had for local beers, the waitress went down the list and when she said "Pig's A$$ ss Porter" we stopped her. How could you not try a beer with that name?? It turned out to be an excellent choice; great flavor and very satisfying. We ended up buying a couple of six packs to bring home to Ohio and now wish we had more room in the vehicle, it is a Montana only beer.