Evergreen Motel
Mini Golden Inns Motel(Hungry Horse)(Great Value!)
$94
Hotels.com
Glacier Travel Inn(Columbia Falls)
$75
Hotwire.com
Glacier Guides Lodge(West Glacier)(Great Value!)
$167
Cedar Creek Lodge & Conference Center(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
$140
Travelocity
Meadow Lake Resort(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
$106
$89
North Forty Resort(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
The Firebrand Hotel(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$124
$113
  • Restaurant
Downtowner Inn(Whitefish)
$110
$88
Village Inn At Apgar(West Glacier)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsglacier parkplace to staymicrowave and coffee makerhigh seasonseparate cabinstwo queen bedscolumbia fallsdining tablewasher and dryerworked greatfront gatekalispell airportlate checksized bathdish towelsstayed for two nightskeep in mind
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I was debating as to whether I wanted to share this motel with others. If it becomes too popular, we won't be able to get a reservation there!
Clean, updated, well maintained, friendly folks, etc.
We are kind of basic folks who rate a motel based upon comfortable beds, cleanliness and working equipment at a good value. The Evergreen Motel exceeds those requirements.
Stayed one night with friends who were in the next unit.
We were concerned about the noise from the mainline railroad line which shares this narrow valley with the highway, but for some magical reason, the train whistles and noise become muted and distant at the motel location.
Highly recommended! (But please leave us at least one room open for us to return!)

Room Tip: Rooms 7 & 8 were great for us.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pcsdpo
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This motel is clean and biker friendly! Just down the road from Glacier National Park it is a good choice to stay at. Stayed two nights and had a great time sitting outside with other bikers that had also stopped there. It is not a new motel but updates have been made. I was very comfortable there and the price is fair. I will definitely stop there again!

1  Thank Jeffrey F
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We visit Glacier area every other year or so. I have noticed the Evergreen each time we pass through and we finally stopped. Luckily they had a room available! Charming, clean, quite,comfortable and a meticulous operation! Mike gave a us a brief tour of the grounds and we were able to see his new cabins as well as peek at a couple of other older yet very clean & quaint cabins! Nice little porches with chairs were attached to each and motel rooms had nice cozy sitting areas too.They take pride in this place inside and out! Flowers, mowed lawn (even behind our unit)! Nice outside/large lawn area to sit and enjoy with chairs and fire pit, BBQ's if your inclined and beautiful hanging flower baskets! The office is even inviting and speaks "Welcome" when you arrive! We felt we had privacy as well due to the layout of cabins/yard as it sits back a little off the road. Noise was not a problem even though when we arrived we heard the train behind the wooded area. Slept very comfortable on crisp sheets and noticed they use quality towels (heavy and soft). The options are awesome depending on your needs...large group or one person! They have more that can not be seen from the road so make sure you ask! Where else can you find your own quarters with 3 bedrooms and private setting without breaking the bank! We're going to stay here every time from now own! A plus was we were on motorcycles and once parked we only had to walk across the street for dinner and drinks. Family grill with great food/pizza so kids are welcome too! I loved the feel of yesteryear at this place! Thinking...family reunion!!! This is just a short jaunt from entrance to West Glacier...when you pass thru Hungry Horse keep going!!! Already planning a return!!! Thanks Mike and family!

Room Tip: Updating and remodeling seem to be in progress and being done very well! We stayed in an older motel room but I would stay there again as it was what I look for...reflections of the past but very clean and comfortable!!! New motels that are sterile are not for me! Anything that reminds me of days gone by but are this clean are my top pick any day!!!
1  Thank Rhondaryjett
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Owners are very nice and accomodating. I had an updated cabin for 3 nights and a motel room for the last night (I booked kind of late). These are not luxury suites but both the cabin and the room were quiet, clean, had good beds and bathrooms. I was there to explore Galcier NP so I didn't even notice the lack of spa, pool, game room or work out facilities. I did notice the WiFi was spotty in the cabin.

The updated cabin was VERY nice. The motel room was large and well appointed, but dated. Both had updated bathrooms with large showers and good shower heads! The linens were good quality. Neither the highway nor the nearby railroad tracks presented noise problems and access via car was easy. The neighborhood behind the Evergreen was pleasant and felt safe for after dinner walks.

The Evergreen is about 7 miles (10 minutes) from the west (Apgar) entrance to Glacier National Park and very convenient to gas, groceries and dining (I recommend the Glacier Grill and Pizza right across the highway).

Overall a pleasant experience and a very good value.

Room Tip: Owners are gradually updating the cabins, updated would be preferrable.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Jack W
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed in cabin #15 which appeared to be newer but smaller than the other cabins. The gentleman who checked us in was welcoming and informative about the area. The cabin had a comfortable queen bed, microwave, toaster, mini fridge, table and chairs, and a very large bathroom. It also had an attached patio with a gas grill. There were no inside cooking facilities. The appliances and fixtures appeared to be new and all worked well. Housekeeping kept us well stocked with towels. Although small, the cabin is adequate for two people. I certainly enjoyed the privacy and quietness the cabin afforded over a motel room. My only complaint was that there were no closets, chests, racks, or anything else to store our clothes. Our clothes had to be stored in our suitcases for the entire 5 day stay. The cabin was large enough for a small chest. Also, you need to be aware of their cancellation policy. If you cancel within 30 days of your stay you will be charged for each night of your reservation.

1  Thank ChipB8